5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant Shoes!
I have a big problem with finding shoes that are both comfortable and stylish but guess what these Fly London fit the bill on both counts!! They are sooooooooooooo comfortable I could think I was wearing slippers! Just love these shoes and shoe sze is as stated, no awful surprises. Would recommend these shoes to anyone, no matter what age or size. Brilliant!!
Published 6 months ago by Carol Aitken

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed
Published 5 months ago by Eadaoin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant Shoes!, 21 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 25 April 2014
I was affraid that those shoes might be too tight because I have relatively wide feet, but they fit excellent. Perfect shoes, worth every penny!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 24 July 2014
Eadaoin (Belfast, Antrim United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I read these reviews and noticed that many people referred to the shoes being a large fit and others saying that they have stretched. I ordered my normal size and they felt perfect. I wore them around the house and they became too big. I put insoles in and they seemed fine again. Then the heels started slipping and they were very uncomfortable. I put heel grips in and hopefully they will last. I'm very disappointed as the shoes look gorgeous and are comfortable but this is surely some form of flaw.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of sizing, 12 Jun 2014
I am a UK size 4
After one week of wearing, shoe became very loose and approx 1 size bigger
Disappointed as about to order a size 3 to find price increase

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, 22 Jun 2014
My second pair of fly shoes. The first was a size 5 and were a bit snug but are fine. These are a much bigger 5 and I needed an insole xx Mrs B

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fly Shoe!, 8 Oct 2014
Gorgeous shoe and very fast delivery! Shoe colour and design totally as expected. Leather is soft and shoe well made. Very comfy and I have a broad foot! They look super cool and give me extra height, but I can still walk easily. This colour way and design can be worn with everything - skirts dresses trousers or jeans.
I do agree that your foot can slip out of the heel though. I will get a heel grip / insert and I think that will do the trick. I ordered a 6 because I am a 5.5 and this is what I usually do especially as I have broad feet. I still think this was the right decision as a 5 would have been too small.
They are gorgeous comfy shoes. I love Fly and have some of their boots too. I am a convert and think I will only be buying Fly footwear now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe but too tight., 1 Mar 2014
I chose the grey/ black patent size 8 and they looked gorgeous but they were too tight and pinched at my toes when I tried them on, so unfortunately I had to return them. I usually have to buy shoes between a UK size 8 or 9 and have a pair of Yedi Perf size 8 which fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hugely oversized, so I returned, 18 Sep 2014
J. Edwards "Bright bird" (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
I normally take a size 6. In Fly London, I usually take a size 7. I ordered 2 pairs: Yeo perf sandals in size 7 (too tight, but now stretched to fit) and these ones in size 6 (Massive - like boats) Sadly, I have to return these really beautiful and well-made shoes. At this price, I would have been over the moon if they had fitted.

When will Fly London get to grips with this very poor sizing issue? They are such gorgeous shoes (I own 10 pairs) but it is pot luck whether they will come up anywhere near your usual size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Colours, 24 Jun 2014
Wendy (Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great! Already had the black and beige patent pair had to have these as well. Wonderful comfort and not boring

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly tight, 3 Oct 2014
I have lots of pairs of fly london shoes and all but one are size 40 which they call 7 but some retailers call 6.5 and they all fit well, some generously. My Juno loafers are size 6 - as people have said, sizing is inconsistent with Fly. Having read reviews saying these came up big I ordered the 6 and 7. I tried the 7 first and was convinced they were the 6 because they're so snug! They are fine, just about, but for me they definitely feel smaller than any of my other fly london shoes not bigger and I have narrow feet that measure 6.5 on a uk foot measuring thingy! I'm keeping them as they are lovely shoes in a lovely blue colour and I imagine from the reviews they will stretch slightly.