5.0 out of 5 stars Sudden ending
Another short story from Spider's early days. As usual I will not say too much about the story because I don't want to spoil it. We find out why Liam is called Liam and that's all I will say.
The only criticism I have is that the ending was rather sudden.
It left me wondering
But as usual an excellent short story and one I would highly recommend
More...
Published 10 months ago by MikeC12

3.0 out of 5 stars Young Spider in trouble
One of the great things about the author's Spider Shepherd stories is that he changes with his experiences and not only grows as a character but also becomes the sum of his experiences.
Published 10 months ago by Nick Brett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sudden ending, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Warning Order (A Spider Shepherd short story) (Kindle Edition)
The only criticism I have is that the ending was rather sudden.
It left me wondering
But as usual an excellent short story and one I would highly recommend
More please Mr L. Ta muchly

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 29 Nov 2013
Hitting it home again. I'm waiting on the next in the series, but these short stories are tiding me over quite happily, loving having the background on these characters and seeing the decisions that have shaped them. Brilliant stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd dan spider Shepard early years short., 8 Nov 2013
Good novel, shows dans ability as a soldier. Slight mistake when Falklands campaign is mentioned, Stephen leather dated it during the 90's rather than early 80's. Other than that really good keep them coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Action packed short story, 26 Oct 2013
Another action packed short story from Stephen Leather that is easy to read making it a great page turner. Why not give it a go at such a low price. I thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 15 Nov 2013
Another cracking short story by Stephen Leather, I
absolutely love these Spider Sheppherd stories, they are very well written and very enjoyable...

3.0 out of 5 stars Young Spider in trouble, 4 Nov 2013
Nick Brett (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
So, with the SAS part of his life we see a younger Spider, under pressure from his pregnant wife for doing the job he loves. And this time the job is a training excercise that goes wrong and for speaking up about it, the team are put on a bit of a black list.

I enjoyed it but it felt a bit abrupt (perhaps leading into the next short story).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story as always, 4 Mar 2014
This was a great story good plot and a very good read.
Would recommend it to all my friends as a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 9 Feb 2014
Davids Orders "Dave" (Worthing west Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
Thriller good read enjoyed the experience VB well done will no doubt use you againThanks keep up the good work

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning Order, 2 Feb 2014
As with the other Spider short stories this was a good time filler. Though I do much prefer the full length stories, that you can really get your teeth into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning Order., 25 Jan 2014
Leather never fails. Yet another brilliant book. I started this during the evening and continued when I went to bed. It was such a good read that I could not put it down and it ended up a very late night reading. Always love a Stephen Leather book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›