4.0 out of 5 stars A good read for fans of Orlando
Published 15 months ago by Karen W

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm
It's ok if you have read other book might be a bit to similar . Not really a travel guide ..
Published 19 months ago by mr badger

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read for fans of Orlando, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mkingdon's Going Limp in Orlando Tour 2013 (Kindle Edition)
Reading about someone elses adventures in Orlando, brings back all the happy memories from my own holidays over the last 15 years or so. This is a great read and Craig shares all the ups and downs of his family holiday to Florida. As an added bonus you get tons of double entendres. Can't really say fairer than that. I will definitely be buying your other book shortly Craig. May you have many more holidays that we can read about in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars cracking read, 23 July 2014
As usual Craig puts into words what the very many fans of disney feel for the place. I for one hope that him and his long suffering wife and daughters have many,many more trips and trip reports to come
I had purchased this book to help quell the pain as I haven't got a trip booked for the first time in 10 years,it hasn't helped in fact it's made matters worse!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 May 2014
What another fab book.
I myself and family have travelled to Florida the last 8 years and I find myself laughing out loud at most of the things as its stuff I have seen and done.
I look forward to the next one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars More of the same - fantastic!, 25 Nov. 2013
Having read the first book,I was left wondering if this lovely perfectly normal family (by my standards!) would return to the happiest place on earth for more fun - and they did! As a seasoned Disneyland goer with my family I recognise so many of the situations experienced in these books, I wish I'd wrote them! A must read for 'old hands' and those planning a trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 Nov. 2013
Downloaded this book as soon as it became available and loved it. Great read and very informative. happy birthday Emily

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner!, 24 Nov. 2013
Loved your book Cregg! Having not been able to go "Home" for a few years now, when I read your trip reports and now, of course, your books - all my own lovely memories come flooding back. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Latest Trippie, 22 Nov. 2013
This was an interesting and amusing read. I've been reading Craig's Florida Reports for some years and always enjoy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a fan!!!, 20 Nov. 2013
Been reading Craig's trip reports for years, and have loved every single one. I know for sure that our own Orlando holidays wouldn't have been as good without all the tips picked up from these reports, even though they are not written as guide books. Laugh out loud funny at times, as well as sentimental (particularly if you have been reading over the years and have watched the girls grow with each holiday), a must for all WDW goers.

I read this latest 'trippy' on the flight over to Orlando, and it not only ramped up the excitement even more, but gave me yet more tips - not least that it's okay to release chocolate hostages in the Magic Kingdom - thanks Louise ;) !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant funny read, 18 Nov. 2013
If you've ever been on a family holiday, particularly one to Florida, then this is a must read. You should also check out his other book which is a prequel to this one and has about 10 years of family trips in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, 17 Nov. 2013
Loved the latest installment of Craig's adventures with his family in Florida-funny, touching and engaging. I look forward to reading more about their exploits soon!