5.0 out of 5 stars virtual justice book 7 Mel comley
Having read all the previous justice books they are all of A very high standard as usual with Mel comley very written and good storyline. I would highly recommend two other books by Mel comley torn apart the hero series and sole intention both superb reading .cannot wait for the next new book. Kev dilks
Published 3 months ago by kev dilks

3.0 out of 5 stars Not on my favourite authors list
I did manage to read this all the way through, so the plot held together, but I felt the characterisation was bad and I simply couldn't relate to any of them especially the lead character who was totally self obsessed. I shan't be buying any more by this author.
Published 18 days ago by Mrs. N. E. Alford

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars virtual justice book 7 Mel comley, 4 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely when you find a new favourite author, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Virtual Justice (Justice Series Book 7) (Kindle Edition)
Excellent series of books-had to read them all once I finished the 1st one. Always nice to find a great new authors books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Justice series, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Virtual Justice (Justice Series Book 7) (Kindle Edition)
Loved the whole series. Didn't want them to end, gaave my train journeys to work something to look forward to

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Virtual Justice (Justice Series Book 7) (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely brilliant so much so I have the full series now great read would recommend downloading you won't regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Virtual Justice (Justice Series Book 7) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. Good story line and fab characters. Would recommend this book as a good easy holiday read.

5.0 out of 5 stars If I could give it 10 stars I would !, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Virtual Justice (Justice Series Book 7) (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading Virtual Justice and I'm already missing Lorne. I read all the Justice series and I really loved this fantastic character with all her trials and tribulations in which she had to show her courage, perseverance and determination to solve the various personal problems and the often gruesome crime cases coming her way.

Virtual Justice is absolutely the best novel in the Justice Series. This indicates that the author's ever superb writing skills are always getting better and better with each novel. Ms Comley is really phenomenal and I don't know how she manages to weave together such brilliant, original plots which always end up in mind boggling, astonishing finales.

In Virtual Justice, users of Internet dating sites are falling preys to a killer who lures them to a first date with him . A woman approaches P.I. Lorne Warner to help her find her missing twin sister. After a few days the missing woman turns up dead. With the help of her ex partner DS Katy Foster, Lorne begins her investigation which quickly becomes more complicated as more bodies including a male victim turn up. Could the killer be a woman? or Are there more than one lurking predators?

I have read somewhere that this would be the last Justice novel, but I really am hoping that this is not true. I encourage Ms Comley to keep on entertaining us with more adventures involving Lorne and the other wonderful characters.

Thank you Ms Comley for all the amazing Justice series !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent..., 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Virtual Justice (Justice Series Book 7) (Kindle Edition)
This is an excellent finish to the justice series. Just as UN put downable as all the rest. I'm only gutted there aren't any more...brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Virtual Justice (Justice Series 7), 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Virtual Justice (Justice Series Book 7) (Kindle Edition)
Another brilliant book in the Justice series .... I just can't put these books down once I start reading! Great storylines with believable characters that you follow througb the good times and the bad .... can't wait for number 8. Highly recommended :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not on my favourite authors list, 5 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Virtual Justice (Justice Series Book 7) (Kindle Edition)
Another fantastic book written by a really brilliant talented author. The characters are real and believable and once started could not stop until finished.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›