5.0 out of 5 stars You gotta go read this people - 5 Outstanding stars!
"I'm not that guy. I never will be. I'm like my old man and his old man before him. We don't rescue people. We aren't nice guys. We don't fall in love."

Oh Selena. Selena, Selena, Selena.

This is quite possibly the BEST EVER NOVELLA I've had the pleasure (and honour) of reading.

It has the right amount of angst, tension, action, sweetness...
Published 11 months ago by AllThingsBooks

2.0 out of 5 stars serial novella with cliffhanger
Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars You gotta go read this people - 5 Outstanding stars!, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Camouflaged (Hiding From Love) (Kindle Edition)

Oh Selena. Selena, Selena, Selena.

It has the right amount of angst, tension, action, sweetness and heart-stopping moments.

"I usually go balls-to-the-wall for what I want"

We meet Gabe in Hidden (Click to read my review). He is the best friend of Nick, Hidden's lead male. He is an intreaguing character and I just knew he had a story to tell.

Gabe is a complete Alpha Male - Hot, Firey Tempered, Badass and completely H.O.T!! This story is set in Afghanistan, where Gabe is stationed with the Forces.

Alexis is a do-gooder. She comes to Afghan with the UN to do some work with locals who have been affected by the war. She is under the illusion that the US Army cause most of the disruption in war-torn area's. Gabe is quick to set her straight in his no-nonsense way.

"We shoot if we have to, and a lot more often we get shot at. This is the Army sweetheart, not a freaking hippie peace rally."

There is connection between Gabe and Alexis from the offset.

"You and I have unfinished business, babe. I'll be seeing you soon."

But there is a catch. Alexis has a boyfriend back home. And Gabe is many things, but a home-wrecker is not one of them.

The rest of this story is filled with action, tension and heart-in-mouth moments. I felt...

0% - 20% Relaxed and gripped in the story

20% - 50% Giddy and waiting on the kissykissy to start.

50% - 90% Raw, ill, worried and completely taken in

90% - 100% Happy

You gotta go read this people - 5 Outstanding stars!

2.0 out of 5 stars serial novella with cliffhanger, 7 Oct 2014
This review is from: Camouflaged (Hiding From Love) (Kindle Edition)
Not what I was expecting. Rough soldier & UN collegiate. Hes a real player. Story improbable. I find it hard to believe a female civilian would go in a truck with 1 soldier to deliver aid. Normally a convoy & at least 2/3 soldiers per vehicle. Normally not trucks but armoured humvees or similar. As trapped in cave, perfect place to be attacked during night as they had sex (dont worry about taliban attacking) or sleeping. Sudden ending. Blurb doesnt mention cliffhanger or that part of serial. Next book continues story-just found on Amazon after story ended abruptly. Camouflaged bought feb 2014.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Unusual location of the Afghanistan desert described ..., 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Camouflaged (Hiding From Love) (Kindle Edition)
Great book. Unusual location of the Afghanistan desert described so that I felt I was there. Unusual that the story was from the man's point of view. Unusual that she is from a wealthier background with a long term boyfriend, and he is a soldier for the money. Unusual that there were many humorous moments in the war zone setting- mainly due to Nick's unique perspective on the situation. Unusual the story finishes when she leaves Afghanistan first. Did they meet in six months for their HEA or is that another story? (Hopefully it is, as they are great characters.).

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Camouflaged (Hiding From Love) (Kindle Edition)
Great short story. Good characterisation made you care about them. If you want to read about hot military men then this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it.., 23 April 2014
This review is from: Camouflaged (Hiding From Love) (Kindle Edition)
Wow explosive and told from Afghanistan. This was a fantastic read. Would have liked more to the ending but I enjoyed it no less.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit different, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Camouflaged (Hiding From Love) (Kindle Edition)
I like this book but it seemed to be over very quickly , is a shame as was a good story line and a bit different to the norm but seemed a bit rushed in areas and finished quite abruptly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Camouflaged (Hiding From Love) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed the story, I would recommend the book to my friends, sort of book, once you start reading it, you can't put it down, great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camouflaged, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Camouflaged (Hiding From Love) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book and have purchased the next instalment! Both Gabe & Alexa have pre-formed impressions of each other. But as they are thrown together in a "difficult" situation they both change and discover that first impressions are not always correct! A Recommended read!

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Camouflaged (Hiding From Love) (Kindle Edition)
I received this book for an honest review, and to be honest it was an amazing read. It was hot and addictive as once I started I could not put the book down. The characters from the moment they met had such great chemistry and the ordeal that they go through together was intriguing. Gabe is a solider and a Jack the lad type of guy who chases any type of woman. Alexis is doing UN work at Gabes camp and as soon as she meets Gabe she's got his number. Unfortunately for Alexis Gabe has got to be her protector whilst at camp, as they get to know each other and are thrust into a dangerous situation together where Gabe has to protect her, they can't hold back their feelings any longer and sparks fly, but can it last ? A super, hot, sexy read. Thank you Selena, can't wait to read the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals at a good price., 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Camouflaged (Hiding From Love) (Kindle Edition)
I Have just returned from turkey
and have always had trouble with comfy sandals.
these are excellent wore them for 2wks best comfort sandals
i have ever had.
I will be buying another colour,they are great.

Camouflaged (Hiding From Love)