on 25 December 2013
This is a complete rip off. Ruined my son's xmas. Freezes after 30 seconds and won't play any games in Google play.
on 15 January 2014
Not what thought it was. Had trouble getting internet signal and didn't charge properly. Really disappointed as this was Xmas present for my grand daughter.
on 25 December 2013
Got this for my son and was gutted on christmas morning when it came it never had the plug/wire with it
on 27 March 2014
Received mine today and it doesn't even work!!
Hope after reading the reviews that I get a full refund am very disappointed.
on 21 November 2015
I thought it would be perfect for my sons 11th birthday . its cheap in every sense it doesn't charge and crashes at every chance it has .... biggest mistake ever ruin my sons birthday and now have to waste time returning it ... only thing its good for is a paper wait ... shouldn't be on sale anywhere .
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 July 2014
Wouldn't recommend this runs slow but nice styled nice be better in a brighter colour
on 20 February 2015