4.0 out of 5 stars The best case, but come at a price, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Apple ME710ZM/A Smart Case for iPad Mini- Black (Personal Computers)
I needed a drink before I purchased this case as I just could not bring myself to part with the amount of cash it cost. Anyhow I hit Buy. It arrived very quickly from the seller and I can honestly say that whilst I most certainly could have bought a cheaper aftermarket case, the Apple one really does have that premium feel and quality to it, like the Ipad Mini really. Would I recommend it? Yes. But I wish it was just a tender cheaper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive Tablet Needs A Premium Cover, 10 Mar 2014
I was hesitant, like others, to spend this amount of money on an iPad case. However, when it arrived, it was just...perfect. I have an iPad Mini (non-retina) and it fits beautifully. It's sturdy but soft, the cover's three segments mean you can prop the iPad up a little bit whilst it's on a table top and the colour means that it won't get dirty! Most importantly, it protects the BACK. I never used the original Apple smart cover because I was extremely worried about the back of my silver/white iPad getting really scratched up and looking terrible after just weeks, but this covers both back and front.

I have had this cover for a few months now and it hasn't fallen apart like some of the others I've tried on the market. It's worth getting this which will hopefully last years rather than cheap ones every month or so that get dirty/come apart at the seams/etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 30 Jan 2014
this is original genuine apple cover, fits perfect, looks great
that is great - and it is the best!!!!
one minus - is the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 April 2014
bit pricey but does the job , just annoyed you can't prop up iPad in a couple of positions .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Very well finished off and good quality ...definately would recommend ...excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 9 Aug 2014
L. Bailey "On the up" (Buckinghamshire) - See all my reviews
Worth the money as it is stylish, protects my ipad and activates screensaver. No point having an expensive ipad with a cheap cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2014
does the job and feels nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
expensive but worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Buying from Apple, 1 May 2014
A. D. Clift (Bromley Kent UK) - See all my reviews
I already had a lint blue version of this which I was very pleased with but it got dirty easily so I thought black made more sense.

It fit well, looks good and does the job. It came from Apple but the delivered price was less than buying from the Apple Store.