5.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed and informative
We're going to Australia for a few weeks and lonely planet guides are always the best I found. I'm actually Australian (!) and found this book extremely useful for information regarding travelling around Australia.
Published 13 months ago by K. Rowe

2.0 out of 5 stars missing lots of information
Published 4 months ago by miguel lechuga

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed and informative, 12 Dec. 2013
K. Rowe (London UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to get to Aus and check out all the places!, 14 Jan. 2014
Speedy service,

great information. it has helped me plan my trip before getting to Aus. Would definitely recommend it! It's fab

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book at a great price, 12 Dec. 2013
Rosie (Buckingham, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my brother who is spending a year in Oz. The book is full of useful, up to date advice (this is the most recent version at time of writing Dec '13). There is a useful map, info about transport, places to stay and lots lots more. If you know someone going travelling to Oz you can't find a better gift. He hasn't put it down and was clutching it as he went through the airport! We all had a read and found out some useful facts.

2.0 out of 5 stars missing lots of information, 20 Sept. 2014
I used Lonely planet for all my trips for the last 5 years, I understand Australia is a massive country and the trip I will do there cover lots of different places, but when I get the guide book I found all the places I am planing to visit but with just little information about them, so I had to do my research online to fill up all the missing information, such as transports links...which I think are essential. so yes lonely planet is this time it fail me or simply is no worthy to cover a whole country such as Australia in only one guide book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Lonely Panet winner, 16 May 2014
An absolute must for any traveller. Everything you need to know will be covered in this book. I used their New Zealand one and I went to places I might have bypassed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Superb book

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for the budding explorer, 19 April 2014
Arrived earlier than expected. Excellent condition. good value for money. The book had a lot more information than one I had brought 20 years ago when travelling around Australia

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 8 Mar. 2014
I have just finished a month travelling up and down the east coast of Australia. While this book might be a little too general for some people's liking (it covers the whole country), I was always refering to it when I was looking for ideas about what to do next, which is a good sign I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Mr. P. J. Lavender (Peterborough - UK) - See all my reviews
Item as described; full in depth thorough guide to Australia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›