on 2 January 2014
I ordered this as a download because I'm impatient and didn't want to wait for delivery (More fool me).
It downloaded easily enough but the installer kept crashing.
Amazon did give me a refund, but I don't think I'll be ordering any more downloads as in the small print software downloads are excluded from returns - a potentially expensive situation!
In the end I've kept my Family Tree Maker 2012 and spent the money on an Ancestry subscription.
on 17 December 2014
It's worth it just for the cost of the subscription, but the software isn't too shabby either.

I ordered the download, and had trouble registering, as many seem to have had.

My solution was, install it but ignore the "you must install this update" warnings. The software will still load, and you can register it there. Once that's done, install the update (via the Help menu).
on 5 August 2014
I ordered this because I had ftm 2012 and I was having problems with it. When I acquired the download it was all that and more. During the two years between them I have found lots more to do to enhance my tree building. The download was simple not too much brain power needed. Up to now, I am very satisfied with this product.
on 17 February 2014
If you perform the required upgrade the program vanishes and I had to purchase the disc version at a doubling of the proper cost of this product. At least with the disc version you can uninstall and load again.

I should have had a refund !!!!!

but complaint was ignored
on 16 October 2014
Excellent bargain as it is also a subscription to the Ancestry website which give access to a wealth of sources. Very good software which makes easy adding to your family tree - and it synchronises with the website family tree.
on 7 November 2014
Excellent program just the thing for my ever expanding family tree
on 5 January 2015
Bought to renew my subscription, excellent value.
on 5 September 2014
Excellent value for monet
on 6 December 2013
I purchased this a month ago and it still isn't working.
I've spent hours on the phone to the help-desk and tried every `fix' recommended but to no avail.
I`ve even had my PC checked out by a specialist company who have identified the problem as being the upgrade software.
Now the help-desk people have offered a refund and told me to go back to using the old version!