on 30 March 2015
Super strong and surprisingly good.

I wasn't sure about getting these as I normally buy a box of nails from Boots for £7.50 (+nail glue) or so, but
after reading all the good reviews and tired of having to always buy a box of nails, I thought I'd give these a try
They are thicker, but not bulky (so you won't notice the bulk on your nails). I was worried about
the thickness, but once I glued them on they were great. I am just so used to very thin plastic.

I thought the thickness would make them hard to glue but the opposite was true. They stuck on even better.
Normally with thinner nails, sometimes they don't stick down well...but these aren't like that. Also after cutting
down to size and filing them down...i noticed after a few hours they rounded off well themselves due to wear.
But look very natural.

Truly amazing for the price, and I will keep buying these now and because how
inexpensive they are, I can spend more on good nail glues and my favourite nail varnishes! Super happy customer.
Please give them a try (p.s I wear false nails everyday as nails are bitten down and very ugly)
review image
on 2 April 2014
if you enjoy doing your own nails then these are for you I can't believe just how strong these are and easy to paint and decorate if you chose to,,will defo buy again!!!
on 4 March 2016
Absolutely the best nails I've found and I've been wearing false nails for yours. I do my own as I'm disabled and can't get to a salon. My first set looked so natural and felt natural too, they stayed on for three weeks and I only took them off in case there was any water damage under them but no nothing new only from previous nails. So easy to apply and to file to the required length. They just feel like my own nails and look amazing with my nail polish. I usually wear Shellac Gel but I'm trying Gel polish from Superdrug that doesn't need a lamp to cure. If you are thinking of trying false nails, try these first. Hope you are as impressed as I am. I love them. I love the squoval look!
review image
on 16 December 2014
These are a perfect alternative to acrylics (which wreck your nails). These are so easy to use and with the right glue stay on for at least 2 weeks, with the odd one falling off but it obviously depends what kind of day to day thing you do i guess! I would definitely say these are worth getting!
on 26 January 2015
Brilliant nails, such good value for money as you get loads and they last you for ages! Lots of different sizes even for poeple with small hands such as myself:-) would definetely recommend along with some good quality nail glue! The picture shows the natural colour which I like but there's also the option of painting them.
on 30 August 2014
Amazing well worth the money !!
Will deffo be buying again
on 22 February 2014
I'm a regular customer and have ordered various nails in different shapes and sizes. I purchaded stiletto oval and flat false nails and absolutely love all of them. They are white which makes it easy to paint them and they make the nail polish colour stand out nicely and smoth. I glue them on with super glue which lasts two weeks and you can get them off by peeling the sides and reuse them after.
on 30 November 2015
I was really impressed with these, especially for the price. They arrived in good time and the package contained 10 different nail sizes. The only downside to these is that you have to shape them with a file (the tips are rough and uneven at first), but it wasn't much of an effort. They're thin enough to look real and are wonderful when painted - would buy them again!
on 12 June 2014
i always wear false nails and these are the best ive had, quick delivery will defiantly be getting more when i need them and will recommend you to friends and family who use false nails
on 24 September 2014
Arrived quickly. Good quality nails.