5.0 out of 5 stars Feedback
All fine so no problems to report with products.The purchases seems good value for money so will see how durability transpires.
Published 4 months ago by Christine Allmark

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad fit
Published 9 months ago by Peregrine

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad fit, 16 Dec 2013
I recently bought a pack of these protectors for my new Kindle Fire HD 7". There were no fitting instructions and so I managed to completely mess up the first protector whilst trying to fit it to my Kindle. The next one went on ok but I fount it was a full 1cm to wide and so had to trim it before fitting. Next problem was to fit it without getting air bubbles. I found this to be a complete failure. I am not happy with this product and would not recomend it to anyone. I see that there are similar product on the market and so I feel doubtful if they would be any better. If the manufacturer of this product see's this I hope they would take notice and do something to improve the product, and at least provide fitting instructions.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Forefront Cases® Screen Protectors for New Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 October 2013 (Pack of 2) (Electronics)
I brought this screen protector for my new kindle and as soon as I put it on there was a slight bend in it right in the middle of which had later become a small split annoying

5.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 28 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 31 Mar 2014
This is an amazing product I brought this 2 months ago and the one on my kindle now is still,in perfect condition.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper options are available!, 21 Mar 2014
My husband and I each ordered screen protectors for our Kindle Fire HDX. He ordered his at the time of purchasing his Origami case and bought the "official" Kindle screen protector. I purchased mine separately for a fraction of the cost (about £3) and yet they were both applied at the same time to our respective machines and I can see no benefit to the high price Amazon charged for this product. My cheaper version does the same job and fits on the screen just as well as the Amazon cover. I think Amazon needs to reduce the price of these two bits of plastic in line with prices offered by other companies.

That said, the product does what it needs to do. Protects the screen from getting scratched.

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 1 Mar 2014
Left greasy finger marks on the film itself. Better to not bother with these and just clean your screen with good screen cleaner instead....

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen cover, 17 Feb 2014
Good protection for my Kindle. No problems with this item would recommend them. Good value for money and saves your screen form getting damaged.

3.0 out of 5 stars fine, 1 Feb 2014
i ordered them because i didt known that the kindle came with them but it is nice to have extra

5.0 out of 5 stars Superfast delivery, 31 Jan 2014
Fab item, does exactly what its supposed to. Bit tricky to apply if your hands arent very steady, like mine

5.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to install I FAILED AT THE FIRST ATTEMPT with ..., 19 Aug 2014
Not easy to install I FAILED AT THE FIRST ATTEMPT with alot of air bubbles second time around on a flat table surface and taking my time it just looks like the kindle screen now out of the box with no adverse effect on the touch screen a must buy in my view