5.0 out of 5 stars Unforgettable!!!, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Amazing series! Read all 3 in a day! Laughed, cried and my heart broke a few times! More of the same please

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 26 Oct. 2013
Loved all these books, but Jackson just tops Cade slightly. I went through so many emotions reading these books. Loved Loved Loved it. Can't really say anymore except, if anyone has any doubts about buying these books please don't you will not be disappointed I promise. Bella please don't leave it too long before your next book comes out. x

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY THE BEST, 30 Oct. 2013
I waited patiently like every other Bella Jewel fan for the release of this book and was not disappointed. With each book, the writting and story just kept getting better. These are the kind of books that leave you begging for more and returning to the beginning to start all over again. Everyone deserves to have a Cade, Spike or Jackson in their life. I simply love a hot biker story and this was hot, steamy hot. What I love the most is that the wonderful characters from the previous stories make an appearance and you get to see their stories move on too. Cant wait for the Christmas story of Muff and wish it was not the end of this series. It could go on forever and I would not get bored. Five stars is simply not enough for this book or this writer. Download now, you will not be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable - sad that it's over!, 28 Oct. 2013
This was a great finale to this trilogy by Bella Jewel, and I really enjoyed it.

At the end of book 2, Heaven's Sinners, we are introduced to Serenity, who walks into the MC compound all beaten up, and being taken in by the club.

The story continues on in this book, and Serenity ends up moving in with Jackson and Addison until she can get back on her feet. Unknown to the club, she is Hogan's daughter. He's the man who killed Spike's wife and who they thought they killed in book 2, but he's alive, and has sent Serenity in to infiltrate the club and find out information, very much against her will. But the consequences are too grave if she doesn't do as she's told. Serenity doesn't bargain on being attracted to Jackson, and becoming friends with both Addison and Ciara, and this throws a major spanner in the works.

Jackson was sexy as hell in this - all gruff and manly, but with a heart of gold - my favourite kind of alpha male!
Serenity was a very likable character. She was sweet, somewhat innocent, and not afraid to tell Jackson her feelings.
The sex scenes between the two of them were hot, hot, hot, and Jackson definitely disproved the theory that 40 is over the hill!

Why I gave this book 4 stars instead of 5 was this:
*The threesome storyline was off-putting to me. Not because it was a threesome, but because the author was going to put it in, whether it added to the story or not (which I felt it didn't), and you could see it coming a mile away.

*The discussing of sex around/between Addison and Jackson grossed me out no end. I wouldn't be OK with this in any capacity.

*I also found it odd that Serenity was just able to walk straight in off the street, with little or no questions asked, especially given that the club had just had a major altercation near the end of book 2.

But, all in all, a great effort, I'm sad that it's come to an end :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic best in the series, 30 Nov. 2014
This book is brilliant, but not just this book the whole series.
This book is about is all about Jackson, the knights sinner's president. In the last book a girl named Serenity comes to the compound beaten up and says her dad did it.
This book picks up right from there. Serenity did get beaten by her dad, except her dad is the enemy of the Knight's.
Serenity is not a bad person, there is a reason why she is doing what she is doing, giving her dad secrets about the MC.
Serenity has feelings for Jackson, she can't understand why two MC's look the same, but are so different from each other.
She is having a dilemma because she is not meant to like these people, but she does and she doesn't want to betray them, but has no choice.
Jackson thinks she is young but he can't help but have feelings for her. But then Serenity tells him and things change between them.
This is a great book and things happen that involve a bomb, a birth of a baby and a pregnancy. What more can you want?
This was written well and as much as I loved the other books this one, in my option is the best story of the series.
I don't know if there will be anymore, but I do hope so.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the series., 12 Mar. 2014
I wanted to read Jacksons book ever since that scene in book 2 where Ciara catches him, erm in the act so to speak! And he is just "ah **** it, I'm going back in"

And for me, this was the best book of the series!

Jackson, ah I love Jackson! Poor thing keeps getting caught buck naked though!

And Serenity just broke my heart! Right from the start, her reluctance to betray the people she has only just met, coupled with her disbelief that these men could be so kind as to take her in!

~~Janine looks concerned for me, and I know why, but I can't explain it to her. If hogan finds out I'm lying, she gets hurt. If Jackson finds out what I'm doing, I lose him

.......

I don't know how to escape this one. I feel like I am trapped no matter what I do right now. Someone is going to get hurt. It doesn't matter how I play it out. How do i chose who to hurt.....I could warn Janine away, but if Hogan found out, he'd likely hunt her down and make it worse........Jackson is the only option I have. I have to tell him. I have to crush him and break his heart. I have to betray him and make everything we have shared seem like it was nothing but a big joke.......telling Jackson means I lose him. And if I lose him, I lose part of myself ~~

Whilst I love this book, I almost dreaded turning each page, waiting for the truth to come out and the fallout to happen! it drew me into the story that much!

And when it happens, my heart just broke for both Jackson and Serenity!

It was a brilliant end to the series! An excellent 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Nov. 2013
L. Storey (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
Well done Bella Jewel! I have read all three books in this series and have grown quite attached to the characters as they have developed over the course of their tales. The first book was great and in my opinion they have just got better and better, with this being my favourite. The heros of these stories are all badass biker dudes, but are also good men and the heroines are all strong and sassy which I like. The plots also move at a good pace, there's intrigue, danger, excitement and some steamy scenes to boot! What more can you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phewwww!!!!, 11 Nov. 2013
Wow loved it red hot and sexy loved Jackson and the very beautiful serenity great read if you love sexy hot bikers with a very high sex drive you will love this x

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Nov. 2013
The third book was just as fantastic as the first two and wrapped the series up brilliantly!!!! Bella Jewel is fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars More please, 10 Nov. 2013
I haven't been able to put it down. I just love the characters makes me wish I was biker' s old lady. A brilliantly written story line. Just read the introduction to the new book and can't wait to read it.