5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing- makes makeup look flawless!
This is my favourite powder, you can wear cheap foundation and put this power over and it will still make your makeup look flawless, I have a bad T zone and this helps to keep my foundation in place and stops my face from looking shiny- amazing product and is the best power out of everything I have ever bought!
Published 14 months ago by KatieG

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but so hard to open
Published 5 months ago by Tigerkitty

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing- makes makeup look flawless!, 1 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a winner!, 24 July 2013
Beautiful light fragrance and smooth application. One of the best, if not the best, loose powders I've ever used. I will definitely order this again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but so hard to open, 23 Dec. 2014
I like this powder as it does the job, the only issues I have are 1) it's SO hard to get the little clear insert out each time. I don't have long fingernails and always spend quite some time trying to pull the insert out, the whole time worrying I will pull too hard and be covered in powder! I've tried leaving the insert out entirely but then the screw cap is just as impossible to unscrew! You can't win!

2) It's hard to get just a little bit on the brush, instead of a whole chunk of it, but this might just be down to my lack of technique!

All in all a good product but packaging needs re-addressing!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 6 Mar. 2015
This is a lovely set of two foundation powders. The colour is a bit on the pale/light side. It gives a nice matte finish and reduces the shiny/oily appearance. It comes with a little thing round sponge in the pot. The price is amazing because the pots are very big with lots of powder inside. Over all, a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 29 Aug. 2013
This has lasted around 3 months, & I've used it every day. It's very cheap & leaves a nice finish on your skin! It's perfect. I always wear dream matte mouse & then have a powder on top, & this is the best powder. It's a lovely finish & lasts for ages on the skin!

4.0 out of 5 stars As described Just a little annoying I had to order four for them to be ..., 3 May 2015
As described
Just a little annoying I had to order four for them to be even delivered. Not running out of translucent powder for a while

4.0 out of 5 stars Face powder, 1 May 2015
Lovely product and soft to wear .. Great for your face or lips to stop lipsticks running . Love this worth the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 14 May 2014
Ok product though didn't it didn't do exactly what I'd hoped it would. Good powder for keeping shine at bay.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 13 Jun. 2014
This powder I was expecting to be white but it's skin colour
It works though so that's all that counts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product!, 19 Oct. 2014
Very fine powder, ultra light texture. Sits perfectly on your skin or makeup.
Doesn't last very long so you might want to re-apply if this is an issue for you, but the compact size makes it easy to fit in a purse.
The application pad is very good, I use that or a powder brush, whatever I'm feeling like that day...
The price can't be beat. Highly recommended.

Collection Sheer Loose Powder