4.0 out of 5 stars collection 2000
a good foundation for anyone with a flawed complextion and slightly florid good covering and very smooth also not very expensive highly recommended
Published 14 months ago by carole anne jenkin

2.0 out of 5 stars packaging
Published 11 months ago by christie

4.0 out of 5 stars collection 2000, 25 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover - a bit 'chalky', 9 Jan 2014
I found this to be a bit pale and chalky coloured, to be classed as 'Natural Beige', but the foundation gave excellent cover and spread well. Covered my 'rosy' nose and thread veins a treat!

5.0 out of 5 stars foundation, 21 Oct 2013
This was a great buy for my wife. Excellent product. Great savings and excellent service. Would fully recommend it to all without doubt.

2.0 out of 5 stars packaging, 3 May 2013
I absolutely love this product and have used it for many years as I have sensitive skin and its a brilliant price and covers brilliantly I have never changed. I dont usually order it online and wont be again as when it was delivered was in poor condition. the foundation is very watery (but isnt normally) and the lid has cracked and the writing has melted off or looks like its been in water? the tube inside which pumps the foundation is also bent. it was bubble wrapped so dont understand how it was in such a mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 9 April 2014
I'm very happy with this order and would definitely buy again! I have been using this foundation for ages but suddenly couldn't find it in the stores anymore but thankfully Amazon had it! I was abit weary at buying this after seeing a few reviews that it had arrived damaged however mine arrived in perfect condition and I'm very pleased! Please keep stocking biscuit!

5.0 out of 5 stars High street or high end?, 9 April 2014
Amazing foundation! Medium to build-able coverage. Natural finish, not to dewy but not matte. I'm mac nw20 and in this collection foundation I'm ivory, hope that helps someone :) this foundation is a must have for any make up collection large or small, high street or high end it doesn't matter!

ARRAY(0xa7dcc60c)