5.0 out of 5 stars buy a size smaller
fantastic sandals, I usually take a size 7 but when they arrived they were a bit big, returned them to Amazon and ordered a size 6 - perfect! Good quality as usual from Fly. Just a shame that when I placed my original order they were on offer so I ended up paying full price [more than 10.00 more] for the replacement sandals.
Published 1 month ago by jocelyn hunt

3.0 out of 5 stars simple, but design fault
Very lovely shoe concept, I like the simplicity, and being a fan of the "buckle" I ignored a previous review, but then found same problem - the buckle over the toes is so large that it rubs your toes when you walk :( Had to return, sadly. Will try the "Tori" model, which has a rectangular buckle, rather than this round buckle, and see if that is any better.
Published 1 month ago by Sally A Wiltshire

5.0 out of 5 stars buy a size smaller, 5 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars simple, but design fault, 21 Jun 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfy, 9 May 2014
The ring metal has left red marks on my feet and it hurts.

The delivery was good as mentioned. I like the design of this sandal but it's not comfortable

2.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous shoes BUT..., 12 May 2014
I loved these shoes, they flattered my feet and I was so disappointed when the buckle on the top really hurt when walking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fly sandals, 23 Jun 2014
Lovely sandals but very large even on smallest adjustment. Very disappointed regretfully sending them back, think they should be sold specifically for wide feet

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, 13 May 2014
I'm usually size 5 and these were a little big . Also label on bottom of shoe may rub . Great style & colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable stylish sandals, 25 April 2014
Love my fly London sandals, if I was flush would have a black pair too! Very good fit & comfortable!

1.0 out of 5 stars complete waste of money!, 16 July 2014
These sandals were exactly what I wanted. They looked great, fitted perfectly and were very comfortable............for 2 weeks!! Unfortunetely, the leather has stretched so much that they have become unwearable. Yep, after 2 weeks , I can't wear them because they are so loose. The buckles at the front and back are adjustable and when the sandals arrived they are both set to the 2nd of 3 holes. They fitted perfectly at this setting but after a few days, the leather had stretched and I had to adjust both buckles to the remaining tightest hole at the back and front which does take away from the look of the sandal. Now, after only two weeks, the leather has stretched again and I can't keep them on my feet. There is no further adjustment to the straps so that's it.....useless! Waste of money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sandals, 1 Aug 2014
These are no doubt very comfortable and attractive shoe which I love. I should perhaps have gone for the next size up though. Being a half size I would normally choose the next size up where no half size is offered but having read other reviews that these were big for the size I chose the size lower. However they are not big for the size but as I did not want to send them back as I wanted to wear them the following day I have kept them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these sandals!!, 26 July 2014
My Fly sandals arrived today and they fit great, really comfortable, lovely colour and this colour was the cheapest of the lot.
They look abit cooler than the normal sandal.
They arrived two days earlier than expected aswell, so a very happy customer.
Im so happy with them I decided to buy another pair in a different colour, not as cheap as the others though, but you cant have everything