Colour: Green/Yellow, 2-pack|Change

on 9 May 2013
This bib is made of soft, wipeable material and comes in a range of colours for baby.
It has a quality feel to it and is comfortable as well as appealing in its design.
on 23 July 2009
I bought this bib as I thought it would be 'soft ' as the title states but we've found it to be one of the hardest bibs of it's type. If my daughter wheres it she can hardly move because it is so stiff. I thought because it is the most expensive one I have seen it would be 'the best'. I was wrong. It now lives at the back of our cupboard. Maybe it will get some use when she's older? But she proberbly won't be messy then!!
on 14 August 2014
Wonderful bib - just soft enough to roll up so it fits in little one's back pack and sturdy enough that the crumb catcher doesnt collapse when she's wearing it. A good buy
on 11 May 2015
look beautiful and once you get into the swing of using them and putting them on baby comfortably are perfect. protect clothes amd lool adorable. worth every penny.
on 20 April 2015
It's great for catching all of those bits and pieces. The only thing is that the clasp is way too easy to remove - even by a baby! I wish I could fasten it somehow.
on 24 November 2015
After trying many bibs that have cracked, peeled or broken in some way I have finally found these - amazing! Catch all the food, don't come off and easy to wash.
on 8 September 2010
We bought this over a year ago - we are now onto the second child with it. We have been through lots of other bibs - but this has always been the best! buy it!
on 14 January 2013
we have been using the bib for a year and are truly satisfied. the plastic bib is easily cleaned, doesn't stain and is comfortable for our daughter. perfect.
on 2 June 2014
I have four of these bibs at home. I bought this double pack for my nephews. A very good bib that works well for all ages. Can be washed in the dishwasher.
on 30 January 2015
It's useful but the white collar turned yellow, stained by carrot at the first use. I cleamed and put in the dishwasher but it stills yellow...