on 30 October 2013
I've read two of the five books in the bundle. Love anything written by Deanna Chase, a great read. Maggie for Hire was an absolute hoot. I look forward to completing the rest. Well eorth the price.
on 19 November 2013
Erotic, steamy, and dark, Crimson Night is an intriguing gothic novel that is sure to capture the reader's fancy and fantasies with memorable characters, and engaging multi-level plot. A complex character herself, Pandora is torn between her demon and her desire to hold onto her remaining bit of humanity. Each plot twist is unexpected and leaves the reader empathizing with Pandora. Deeply emotional and heart-wrenching scenes make the reader empathize with the characters. Truly, it's an extremely engaging read that I couldn't put down. Marie Hall is truly a remarkable author with a penchant for making amazing characters with realistic emotions that stay with the reader even after the conclusion of the book. I can't wait for the next installment of this series.
I have been given an e-book copy by the author for the purpose of an honest review. I was not compensated for this review. All conclusions are my own responsibility.
on 14 November 2013
I've read and loved Crimson night and Influential magic( see reviews at jeannie zelos book reviews ) and love the danika dark series, which i've bought all so far released at full price, so the chance to get these authors as a taster of what their work is at just 49 pence is a real bargain!
on 7 January 2014
Each story compliments the others so well that it's hard to imagine them apart. From the six books, I've fallen in love with half of them enough to go and buy the rest of the series. Each author has an individual writing style and clear creative patterns yet work so well together; if these authors got together an wrote a collaborative book, I would never put it down.
on 29 November 2013
I really enjoyed this, though I found it a little confusing trying to make out the world view and logic at first it becomes apparent on progressing through the book, much better than over spoon feeding information can be at times. I'm usually a bit wary of bundles but all in this collection were new authors to me and if I like nothing else this is a find.

The theme uses angels and demons, I have come across some really poor books riffing on this idea, just shows it's worth ditching preconceptions at times as I want to continue this series.

A minor gripe, must the 'covers' of these books have such cliched artwork? I find myself wanting to pass books over when these images occur, have to remember you really can't judge an ebook by its cover.
on 31 December 2013
Great bundle to buy. Got some new favourite authors/series. All different. All the stories have good mix of funny and sad moments. Fairy tales will never be the same that's for sure. LOVED the Mageri book so much got the other 4 in the series as soon as I finished these ones. Price was ridiculously tiny which is why got them in the first place. If you like a bit of magic n mayhem this collection's a good place to start!!
on 6 December 2013
it is a good read when I become one with the story. I felt in the room, cemetary, dive and felt the adrenaline fear and relief of the characters. Thoroughly recommended to the not terribly squeamish
on 19 November 2013
A marvellous box set for so little, have already down loaded further books, by the various authors would highly recommend
on 4 December 2013
My hubby has read book one and liked it. He's recently discovered the joy of supernatural fiction and especially likes werewolf stories. This is quite a change in literary taste for him as he only usually reads Clive Custler novels. So if he likes it, that is praise indeed.
on 19 December 2013
The story line is predictable but at least the style of writing keeps up a good pace, however, I dont think I can really stand another five books of the stuff.