Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 December 2013
I have just discovered Paul Carrack as a soloist and like both the albums I have bought (('good feeling') you can sit and listen to this, have it as background but I know I will enjoy this in the car. Rhythmic music nothing to offend and moves along at a nice pace. Puts you in a good mood!
on 25 April 2016
Excellent album. listen to it over and over again
on 8 September 2014
Brilliant album his best ever can't stop playing
on 7 September 2014
Full of wonderful track ,Paul just gets better
on 15 December 2013
True to form ''The Blue Eyed Soul Boy'' Has produced another great album, he is so under rated! His new album show how good he is, from the first song there not a bad song the album I enjoyed greatly.
on 29 September 2014
A very under rated singer /song writer
on 27 December 2014
Very good music. We love Paul Carrack
on 10 July 2014
I was very impressed how good this is
on 22 May 2014
Best album so far from this talented singer/song writer.Vastley underated singer/song writer,great version of a Bruce Springsteen composition.See the man in concert he is excellent.
on 10 January 2014
I had never heard of Paul Carrack until I heard one of his songs on the radio, so i listened to some of his album tracks on Amazon, and I was hooked. Highly Recommended.