Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£5.99

on 16 December 2013
It is called Children's Favourites, but it is also about being Grandad's Favourites. Do not expect nursery rhyme type songs. I've heard enough of them in their various forms. These are the original recordings by the original artists. Do you want to hear "Champion The Wonder Horse"? "Don't Jump Off The Roof Dad"? A new generation of children will hopefully hear these and learn them - as I have. FANTASTIC AND WONDERFUL.
on 4 April 2014
Not much to say other than, if you like oldies goldies, this is for you. We have the CDs in the car and I have to say, my husband and I probably enjoy them even more than our sons (both under 3). Fantastic buy!
on 26 February 2014
An album full of nostalgia - and [scarily] I know most of the words.
One disappointment - it doesn't have '3 wheels on my Wagon' on it.
A great album for all those fans of 'Uncle Mac' on a Saturday morning.
on 14 March 2014
As grandparents we love this CD as it reminds us of our childhood. Having said that, our grandchildren also love it. It is the most requested CD! Great value for money.
on 20 March 2015
I think I'd need a really long car journey with the kids to be able to listen to all 100 songs properly. But I knew a lot of them anyway, and for the price, you can't go far wrong. Just one slight criticism: I'm not sure why these albums continue to include the 'big rock candy mountain' song with its line about 'cigarette trees'. I don't think my kids have noticed, but to me it seems incongruous on a selection intended for kids.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 December 2014
I've already got a couple of like albums, but when I saw this tracklist, I thought: 'I'm having some of this!' Really great songs, probably all of them were around when I was a kid. I'm a bit of a bigger kid, these days, and still love all the music on here. Origiinal songs, original artists, it can't get better than that :)
on 24 March 2014
Terrific collection and quality product. However, it fails to get my 5 star because it does not include Part 2 of Sparky's Magic Piano - a monumental omission! Still,for those of us with fond memories of listening to Archie Andrews and Max Bygraves on Saturday mornings this is a great nostalgia trip!
on 25 April 2015
I have to admit I only bought this album for one song, then I discovered I already had it on another album. Still I have no regrets at buying this one as there are a great many classic novelty songs that I also like and have not heard in years. Buy it if like me your a big kid.
on 7 January 2015
Excellent compilation of songs that i remember from my childhood and perhaps surprisingly my young relatives seem to enjoy every bit as much. A double winner as grown up relatives seemed to enjoy hearing them again just as much. Start gargling for a good old sing song.
on 10 January 2014
A superb collection but sadly lacking some Saturday morning classics.....FIREBALL XL5......WILLIAM TELL (Vocal).....PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON......RUBERT THE BEAR....WINDMILL IN OLD AMSTERDAM. Luckily I already own all of these but it would have been great to have them here.