on 29 January 2014
It does take a little getting used to, but once I was familiar with it all it is great, especially for photos (taking them, sharing them, painting them)
I love the speed - the ease of looking up things.and the portability of it.
I think it is expensive but worth it.
on 22 January 2016
Excellent product once you get used to using it if you're moving from Android to iOS like i did. Only problem is the chargers are not durable and tend to give up after a few months. I've had to replace my charger a few times and they are quite expensive to buy. So be warned.
on 30 April 2014
Stunning gizmo, well made, sturdy and well worth the cost. Sold a PC and bought this as an alternative, should have done so months ago... Definitely would recommend this item. Microsoft product is a very, very distant second place to this...
on 23 December 2014
Excellent service. Very pelased with product, easy to set up (If you can call it setting up - virtually everything is done for you). Being my first foray into Apple products, many things were strange, but it was made extremely easy, and I am thoroughly enjoying this ipad.
on 21 March 2014
This apple IPAD is easy to use .I am a OAP and found this item very helpful in checking anything instantly . My grandson helped me to set it up but I could have done by myself. Still learning about the apps but found my kindle books ok .Treat yourself ,you will be amazed
on 1 August 2014
Great buy at a good price, fast delivery and well packaged. First iPad, bought for the wife to use and enter the Hi-Tec world, found it easy to use and remember it's functions, simple to find and install other useful Apps, great performance and versatility. Thanks
on 28 February 2014
After receiving my iPad in a day (thank you Amazon Prime) i do not know why anyone would go direct to the store! it is a fantastic device. i feel i can get so much more done and really worth the investment - but use it!!
on 15 July 2014
Every one says they are nice.. I guess they are, although not really much nicer than the ipad1 I have had since they first came out. but the apps I want and the newer versions of the apps i have, don't run on the early ios so I had to cough up and buy a new one.
on 24 March 2014
The Air is much lighter than previous iPads and blazingly fast, meaning running complex apps is now a breeze.

But while the light weight means you can hold it for longer periods without fatigue the unit is very fragile. In fact, the screen can crack seemingly spontaneously. I was amazed to return to my iPad, which no one had touched and which had suffered no bangs to falls, with a crack right across the screen. This became two cracks quickly when I used the device, which was still operational.

I Googled and discovered 'mystery cracks' are not uncommon or can be caused by EXTREMELY minor bumps or pressure, such as tipping over on a table.

If buying this model, be prepared to treat it with kid gloves and, even if you do, expect the screen to crack no no reason.
on 20 July 2014
Light as a feather and iOS7 flies on it. Great display and great for videos when on holiday with grandsons. OK, I am an Apple-fan, but not one product has fallen short of my expectations - and they are high. Excellent product and excellent delivery. Very happy.