5.0 out of 5 stars Great productwith Great price!
Published 8 months ago by William

2.0 out of 5 stars very cheaply made case
I wish I spent more on a case now, the packaging is a clear thin plastic cover, I thought I was buying a branded product- this is clearly not the case, it feels like it came over from china in an iso container, no packaging and no branding and no quality, stay clear!
cheers
Published 7 months ago by fiona

5.0 out of 5 stars Great productwith Great price!, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: TG Cases® New Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 Inch 7" (Released October 2013) Executive Premium Folio Leather Multi Function Standby Case / Cover / Wallet for the New Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7" (Fits Versions - 16GB, 32GB & 64GB Wi-Fi + 4G LTE) with Built-in Standby Magnetic Sleep Sensor. Includes 1 Screen Protector and Stylus Pen. Available in Multiple Colours. (Black) (Personal Computers)
After using my new Kindle Fire HD for a day, I knew I wanted a case for it. After doing a quick search, I saw that there were so many options to choose from. I made my decision based on price and I am so glad I did. Not only was this case inexpensive, but it is good quality as well. The leather is nice and it seems like it is well made. It fits my Kindle Fire HD really well and I love the multiple angle option. It adds a bit of bulk, but not enough to make it hard to transport or hold. My only wish is that there were more color options to choose from. I went with black, but would have really rather had a nice chocolate brown. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 17 Jan 2014
Very good. quality for price paid. Prompt delivery, goods as described.
Stylus extremely useful.Would recommend this product.A satisfied
customer thanks.

2.0 out of 5 stars very cheaply made case, 14 Dec 2013
cheers

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Buy, 19 Feb 2014
Extremely disappointed. Bad fit covering the essential on off switch. Terrible recommendation will make any further purchases with much caution.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 Dec 2013
Does all that was promised, good value and good quality and best of all it arrived in the time promised. Small problem with the screen protector which doesn't quite fit so I ditched it.

4.0 out of 5 stars cover case, 8 Dec 2013
ideal for 7 `` tablet protection for scree also for giving a better grip.
would recommend on price and value

1.0 out of 5 stars This was wrong, 28 Mar 2014
I dont understand why this is sold for the fire hdx it does not fit, I bought it and it obviously is not made for this model

1.0 out of 5 stars poor very poor service., 11 Feb 2014
It's well gone past my delivery date and no case delivered. I've asked for a refund and still haven't got that. They keep saying we will send you another one. Scammers don't waste your time with tech accessory shop. I just count it as a loss and will never order from this useless guys ever again.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, 10 Feb 2014
this is a very good case and it really does fit my kindle fire HDX and it was very reasonable in price too. I would reccomend this to anyone who needs a case for their kindle fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle HDX case by TG cases, 4 Feb 2014
The product is excellent and extremely good value. Would reccomend to others, easy to use in any position, made of robust material