on 25 September 2014
I was looking for a jacket for days when its just cold but not as cold as if it would be snowing but also to look good to college
The coat has a great load of pockets, the padding inside is nice and warm, inside the hood is very nice and soft (kind of a white/cream colour soft fur), the fur around the hood is great, nice firm buttons with an extra included, and the colour inside the jacket is a great shade of orange. Its just what I wanted, a great price plus I ordered it on a Sunday and it came on the following Tuesday!
The only dislike I would have about the parka would be that it is a little loose around the lower end but I guess thats just my body shape. I guess what I'm saying is a better fit around my body would be nice but it really doesn't matter as in winter you normally layer up anyway.
on 21 April 2014
My grandson loved this and wore it throughout the winter everyday. He said it was very warm and his friends wanted one aswell.
on 18 February 2014
Extremely low price for a Parka jacket, and you are getting a great product for your money. Recommended if you want a low cost, warm, comfy and fashionable jacket.
on 30 January 2014
my teenage son loves this coat after searching high street shops for the same coat i bought this for half the price and he likes it better. very warm and generous sizing.
on 24 January 2014
quality of this coat was a1.delivery was brilliant
The price was also yery good. I will without a doubt, be coming back for more goods,
on 28 January 2014
Did exactly what it said on the box - delivery time was great and my son loves it. At last a warm coat that will be worn.
on 22 January 2014
Great product at a bargain price. Although not as thick as it looks on the picture, it keeps the wind and rain out and fits great and looks great. The hood is very warm with the woollen inside the hood, keeps me warm and arrived very quickly, no complaints what so ever.
on 10 August 2014
This is NOT a sales ploy; this parka really is good! Comfortable fit, plenty of pockets, a warm snug and cosy feel when its on, and the hood covers your head perfectly. I bought this for when winter comes and I've complete confidence that this coat will be just right for however cold or rough the weather gets!

I'd recommend (and do) this parka to anyone and everyone. Yes, it really is that good!
on 12 October 2014
Just ordered this Parker Jacket in khaki colour after reading the good reviews - not worn a Parker jacket since I was a kid. I'm really excited about this for some reason, and hope I'm not disappointed. I'll be back with a review!!!
on 16 February 2014
The coat looks lovely on but it was slightly larger than expected. Its definitely not waterproof and not as thick as it looks but it does look nice on so overall for the price im happy!