5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant powder - smooth, mixes well, and tastes great as it's not too sweet., 4 May 2015
AJ (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition 930g Strawberry Lean Whey (Personal Care)
This is my favourite powder from ON. It mixes so well - better than the 100% gold whey which can go a bit lumpy if you don't give it a real good shake. I also think it tastes better too. It goes slightly frothy as well, and has a good smooth texture. It's my favourite flavour powder I've tried so far - it's not too sweet which I find is often an issue for me, as I don't have a sweet tooth. I usually drink it with water and it tastes great, or add it to a fruit/yoghurt smoothie - also good. Would definitely recommend, and great for women.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great, 30 April 2014
Worth every penny and even helps with weightloss. An enjoyable flavour aswell. I like to add bananas and peanut butter with mine 😊

5.0 out of 5 stars If you get regular exercise, this stuff could aid your weight loss., 26 Oct. 2014
Gordon Ross (scotland) - See all my reviews
This stuff is awesome, after ditching all junk food from my life, I got loads of energy where I used to be previously tired all the time. I mean I stopped all crisps, chocolate, cakes, fizzy drinks, sugar, bread, it's all gone from my life. But soon afterwards I took up walking every day I could, depending on how busy I was. And then I started craving meat, I mean one night I finished two packs of sliced ham, I couldn't get enough. This went on for a week and I was wondering, is it the iron content I am craving, or is it the protein in the meat. Sure enough, soon after I was craving eggs, peanuts, lean meats like beef and chicken, salmon. Almost three months after stopping junk food and walking over two miles every day in town, now I am walking four or five miles every day in the gym. I can't stay away from the gym, I feel lost if I can't go. I have lost two and a half stones since I started, and to this day I still crave protein and people have noticed my weight loss. So I will stop rambling now, this whey powder tastes delicious when mixed with water, you need to add the water gradually to lessen the lumpy texture, combined with regular exercise this stuff is fantastic. I might have two or three scoops a day depending on how much my body craves the protein. Obviously not all at the same time but spread out over the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2015