5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service, brilliant product.
Published 3 months ago by Campbell

1.0 out of 5 stars The Devil is in the detail
Clearly, quite a lot of people are happy with their case. I wish I could say the same.

I received the cognac case with brown stitching for my Nexus 5. Everything was ok until a few drops of water dropped on the case, the case seemed to absorb the water and create a blotching effect, which in my opinion, ruined the premium feel of the case. I have now...
Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service, brilliant product., 31 Dec 2013
I always found it to be such a huge cliché when people say that they never usually write reviews but alas, here I am writing my first ever review about this product. The first thing I'd like to comment is the quality of the product, value for money is amazing as it is such a smart, elegant case. I had originally planned on buying a cheaper 10 alternative but having invested the extra 10 I am incredibly happy. It is easily 10 times better than the 10 item.
The second thing i'd like to comment on is the quality of the service that MediaDevil provide. The case arrived with 48 hours of me ordering it and had sweets which is always a bonus. 6 months down the line I found a problem with the case and within 2 days of asking for a returns label MediaDevil had taken it upon themselves to send me a brand new case, no questions asked. This is EXTREMELY impressive in my opinion and worthy of much praise.

So to summarise, the case is brilliant and the best value for money case you will get on the market. The service in terms of delivery is amazing and in the rare case where your case develops a fault, MediaDevil are prepared to resolve the issue in a trouble-free way.

Thanks for the product and the service MediaDevil. I have recommended your products to my friends in the past and will continue to do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb case!, 30 May 2013
David A. Elder "david5166" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this leather case for my new Samsung Galaxy S4 and it arrived less than 24 hours after placing the order. The case arrived well packaged, with useful information and some lovely sweets too - what a fab touch!

The case itself is perfect! It looks stunning (I chose the one with the purple inner and stitching)and it fits the phone like a very comfortable and luxurious leather glove. The fit is absolutely perfect, and the phone is held securely in the case till you need to slide it out via the pull-tab.

By far the best-looking and best designed case I've seen on the market yet - and I'm sure that goes for any of the cases MediaDevil makes for other phones. I usually upgrade my mobile each year and will certainly make MediaDevil my first post of call next time I upgrade.

First class product, value for money and exceptional customer service - Complete fabulousness!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish & Practical, 15 May 2013
I purchased this leather iPhone 5 case on line on Monday and it arrived in my office on Wedensday morning. It fits my phone perfectly and is easy to remove the phone quickly when you need to use it.

The quality of the leather is good and the colour is beautiful. A very stylish addition to my handbag. I have now ordered the iPad case to match!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 27 April 2013
This is a top quality leather case, the iPhone 5 fits likes a glove in to it. It protects the iPhone from scratches and scrapes. Would definitely recommend this case

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case I ever had, 24 Feb 2014
Nagy Gergely (Veresegyhaz, Hungary) - See all my reviews
I like it very much!!! I had some different cases before with various quality but this one is fare the best comparing to them. The HTC One fits exactly and it looks quite high quality stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality of the product and great service, 12 Feb 2014
PRODUCT:
The quality of the case is really good, and it is exactly as you can see in the pictures. My iPhone 5s fits perfectly and it is really easy to take it off as well.

DELIVERY:
The delivery was really fast, and the case came in a nice box with the name of the brand and also with 2 candies, which is a detail from the seller (thank you).

CONCLUSION:
If you want to buy a case and you are browsing/ looking for a good one, I would recommend you to buy one of these ones. If I need to buy anything else for my mobile or tablet and this seller has it I would go for it with no doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pouch, 16 Mar 2013
Another high quality product from MediaDevil.

The quality overall is a-lot higher than some other leather pouches I have purchased in the past which have been 2-3 times more expensive. Nice and simple, its easy to remove your iPad with the pull of the string.

A little tip is while pulling the string to lift the iPad out of the pouch, press the front of the pouch and due to the soft inside, it will wipe away any fingerprints that are on the iPad.

I have also purchased a few other products from MediaDevil such as the MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) edition - For Apple iPhone 5 (2 x FRONT screen protectors) which are all high quality products.

Keep up the great work!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Premier case for the Premier phone!, 11 Feb 2014
In a world where for whatever reason the accessories for android phones are a fraction of those offered for iPhones, finding this was pleasant surprise. It is a great looking leather pouch finished to a high level, not much more to be said.. well worth the money. It's even presented in a lovely box

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB PRODUCT, 6 Feb 2014
These cases may cost a little more then the usual but the quality and protection they offer is HUGELY better than any other cases we have tried. I am prone to damaging phones due to the type of work I do but these cases have offered a better level of screen protection than I am used to.

Customer service from MediaDevil has been in a class of its own, absolutely superb. Don't delay buying one. You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best iPhone slip case to date!, 30 Jan 2014
Dave H (Essex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'm very fussy with phone cases, preferring the slip style over others.
Since getting the 5s, I must have tried (and returned) 4 or 5 various slip cases, all with various niggles that didn't leave me entirely happy. The MediaDevil one caught my attention whilst browsing for yet another.

My initial thoughts were that it certainly looked the part, and the price seemed reasonable for a handmade item, so I ordered one.
The first thing I will say was that the delivery was incredibly quick. As for the case, perfect.
It arrived nicely presented in a solid card box, and none of the usual tatty plastic packaging or shrink-wrap, very gift-like.

The case itself is really nice, and looks though it cost more than it actually did.
A good quality grained leather with solid stitching, there's no way this case is going to fall apart.
My 5s fits like a glove in this case, and won't drop out. It's a keeper.

Follow-up customer service from Callum has been great too.
How many of your recent purchases from other outlets are genuinely followed up by the seller to make sure you are still happy with it? Not many, in fact, none of mine have ever been until this purchase.

As long as MediaDevil keep making and selling cases at this standard, i'll certainly be buying them for any future phone upgrades.

ARRAY(0xa7f0bf48)