Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire

Flavour: Chocolate|Change

on 30 June 2015
Does what it's supposed to and is one of the best value ones around. It tastes ok but doesn't smell nice. Drink it from a shaker with a small spout 😉
on 30 April 2014
Worth every penny and even helps with weightloss. An enjoyable flavour aswell. I like to add bananas and peanut butter with mine 😊
on 19 January 2016
There is some problem with the product.I have been using this for a long time but bought it first time from here.Its different and lumpy.Wonder if its original or really old stock.Smells more as well than the one i bought from the high street.I recommend to check this supplier if he supplies original products or not.
on 22 April 2016
Optimum nutrition is a brand I trust but I did find this a little watery...this is a lean shake though so I guess it's harder to make it taste great...it mixes with water so easily though which is great if you're on the go / at work.
on 25 January 2015
Brilliant, died the trick, mixed well with milk
on 6 August 2015
Used this stuff for a while, very good for the price and mixes smoothly with a bit of water in a shaker. Also tastes nice, it doesn't have that chemical strawberry taste.
on 9 March 2016
Prompt delivery, well packaged. Tastes pleasant enough. Will see how effective it is in my weight loss journey and would, at the moment, order more.
on 30 June 2014
this is a great tasting product and In my 10 months at the gym, whilst ive been using this product ( for past 2 weeks), I have seen the best results.
on 12 October 2015
Super fast postage and delivery
Usually get the strawberry one but this tastes amazing, mixes really well.
on 27 January 2016
Best protein shake mix I've ever used. It doesn't have a nasty taste to it and it has a smooth texture

See one answered question