5.0 out of 5 stars does what I needed
Plugged it into Macbook Pro which had a region locked drive. Back to multi region now so I can play all my DVDs again. Worked without any hitch, recognised by Mac straight away. Looks good, and works.
Published 8 months ago by J. Polonsky

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good.
Very slow writing disc's and doesn't play to TV, even thought it's a smart TV, had to download better software from else ware.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars does what I needed, 1 April 2014
J. Polonsky - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung SE-506BB Slim External 3D Blu-ray Writer - White (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars and the Blue-Ray disks I've played so far have looked great.., 5 Nov 2014
Well it wasn't white it was black - not that I could care. What I do care about is that it is advertised as Mac compatible - which it is, but then that's not hard, my Mac mini will talk to just about anything - but all the supplied software is PC only. No Mac software.

In fact there is plenty of Mac software that talks to it, and the Blue-Ray disks I've played so far have looked great... but it doesn't cost a lot to put some Mac SW on the disk, does it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim Bly-Ray writer / player, 2 April 2014
H. J. Cazaly "Caz" (SW London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Tablet which does not have a cd format reader. It doesn't use too much power so it does not deplete my tablet battery too quickly, but there are moving parts so should not be used on battery only for long periods. Nicely made, strong and I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung SE-506BB, 8 Mar 2014
Another excellent product from Samsung and one I would recommend to anyone. Used only branded disks only so far with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of equipment, 21 Oct 2014
Does what it says on the tin - compact bit of kit that works well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good., 6 Mar 2014