4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful.
I personally found this PC good for the less hardcore gamer like myself. The A10 processor really allows the machine to be fast at what it does. Graphics are not the best but can run most modern games.
Published 6 months ago by Seb

1.0 out of 5 stars acer aspire
Had to purchase a dongle from BT for the Wi-Fi to work, printer will not work on Wi-Fi, only worked for a day wired then keeps saying printer is in error mode! plugged old computer back in, printer works fine?
Only one thing to say to describe this PC 'Junk'
Published 8 months ago by Mr Norman Miller

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful., 10 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, 4 May 2014
CJ Hakes (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have the Acer TC-105 and am surprised at the poor reviews. I am absolutely in love with this one! It's so quiet you hardly know it's on, and plenty fast. I'm not a gamer but I find it's very responsive and quick. It came with Windows 8.1, which has been a bit of a learning curve to say the least, but I'm getting to grips with it now and finding quite a few features I really like. My previous computer was a Dell Inspiron with 4mb RAM and Windows Vista. Maybe I'm easily pleased but I find the Acer to be a big improvement! It found my wireless printer (HP Photosmart b110) and router (BT Infinity) with no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent but deadly, 15 May 2014
Very good computer, very smooth when in use and is running with windows 8 which isn't my favourite but can work around that and still use desktop. Does evrything that is required with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very very very very very VERY happy buyer., 30 July 2014
This review is from: Acer Aspire TC-105 Desktop PC (AMD A8-6500 3.5GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Radeon Graphics, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)
This is the BOMB! I recommend this. The system is fabulous, the graphics are perfect and the speed is unreal! The computer is quiet. It's not too big. Games with high level of expectations and graphics play fabulously on the computer. The
built in WI-FI has no problems with connecting to WI-FI sources. I am far from my router and the WI-FI works perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars acer aspire, 10 Dec 2013
Only one thing to say to describe this PC 'Junk'

1.0 out of 5 stars i havnt got it yet, 8 Jan 2014
I ordered this about 2 hours ago and when trying to cancel after doing more reaserch. i was informed that i couldnt!!! this is more of Amazons problem but i basically just wasted 430 pounds, NOT HAPPY