Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 8 May 2014
When I first saw this it looked good, I was wrong it has turned out to be great !! I am virtually bedridden so dry skin is a problem but this little chappy deals with it perfectly. The product, the packing everything shouts quality. Pleased, you bet I am ! I also have small places near my bed I have to vacuum ( a cupboard ) it allows me to use the tube attachment and vacuum between the bed and wall so I know cleanliness is not a problem. Therefore a sense of well being comes with it.
on 9 March 2015
This really does work , my mattress is quite a few years old but still very good, after a few goes at hoovering it with this machine ,its brilliant, i could not believe the amount of dust etc that came out i do normally hoover my mattress with my normal hoover approx every 6/8 weeks but after doing it with this i couldnt believe the difference,I have bronchial asthma so every morning id be coughing really bad but since ive used this I find im not coughing no where near as much, one very brilliant machine and not expensive at all.
on 19 March 2015
I bought this vacumm to keep specifically for our bed. I was amazed at how much it collects even when using it regularly every day. I have already recommened it to a relative who suffers from asthma. I would like to be able to buy a replacement filter, (so that I can use it while the other filter is drying) but haven't been able to find any to purchase.
on 6 March 2015
It's a little difficult to keep the UV light on as it goes off if firm pressure is not kept on the wheels and this is difficult to achieve on the mattress and bedding as there is a lot of give in them (i.e. they are not firm).
on 27 February 2014
Wanted a vac that I could use only for my beds, not realising there was one especially uv for dust mites etc, this vac is very light and compact, , just love it
on 5 October 2015
The item is really cool and handy and very easy to use. What I really like also is the handle. It isn't a strong strong one but perfect for the job that needs doing. I don't really know whether the Anti-Bacterial action works to be honest because there is no real way to find out but for my room carpet and mattress, it's a really cool piece and the dust fills up so it's working. I like it and for the price it is definitely worth buying!! :)
on 29 November 2013
good value for money and easy to use. Telescopic handle a bit short and weak but does the job. Easy to store.
on 2 February 2015
Arrived on time and well packaged. Difficult to keep the wheels flat on a mattress to activate the UV but it certainly collects the dust, quite frightening!!
on 21 July 2014
I decided to give this product a try because I have a cat with skin allergies , among other things she is allergic to dust mites. I have seen an amazing improvement in her condition since using this vacuum cleaner. I am giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 just because the handle is a bit brittle, I wouldn't recommend using it with the handle fully extended, but it does a fantastic job getting rid of all allergenic agents, and I am assuming that if it works with a cat, it will probably work as well with humans
on 6 February 2015
Really pleased with this so far, have used it twice in a week and it is easy to use and certainly picks up a lot of dust and debris from matresses and pillows. I really like the idea of the UV light especially..