4.0 out of 5 stars Overall great, but design fault with the sim card input
I bought this tablet as I have a Lenovo lap top. I liked the spec and the long life of the battery of the tablet. The stand is very well designed

Published 5 months ago by Shazz

2.0 out of 5 stars Performance is not as expected
I have purchased a 3G version of lenovo yoga as I need it particularly. I am able to use the tab using WiFi but not using 3G. Unfortunately I tested late after 1 month and unable to return the product. When I insert a micro sim the device says no sim card detected. Tried to trouble shoot in number of ways but of no use.
Published 6 months ago by Rajeswari

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall great, but design fault with the sim card input, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Lenovo Yoga 10-inch Tablet (Silver Grey Metal) - Tablet (Quad Core 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 3G, 2x Camera, Android 4.2) (Personal Computers)

The one major design fault to be aware of is the sim card feature. I got a micro sim and thought I had correctly fitted it as a little bit showed and it seemed logical so that you could remove it, if needed. The sim was not recognised and I ended up having to ley my husband look at it. After a lot of fiddling, searching the internet he found a comment that someone could not remove their sim and had to return the tablet to Lenovo to extract the sim. My husband then used the blanking plate sd card to push the sim in completely, which enabled the sim to work. He's deduced that in order to extract the sim you'd need to use the blanking plate sd card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive tablet that does everything I need, 1 Feb 2014
This tablet does not profess to be what it is not. I find the screen resolution for searching the web, emails and some website updating to be adequate, even in the internet cafe environment. If you need hi definition then this is not the tablet for you and there are plenty of others to choose from.
The one thing I did not find intuitive was inserting a micro sd card into the slot to increase storage capacity. It actually disappears completely unlike the dummy one that comes with tablet and you need to push it in with a fingernail to engage it properly.
I have not purchased the cover/keyboard accessory yet, as it is quite expensive when compared to the pretty reasonable price of the tablet itself. I am using an inexpensive Bluetooth keyboard when more tying than normal is required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant, 30 April 2014
I bought this for my dad as a present as I was looking for something on budget and simple to use. The mode where it stands appealed to me. I have an ipad 2, my wife a samsung 10.1.

Amazon prime was great as I received it promptly the next day. I started to play with it to install apps before I give it to my dad, and I was simply blown away.
What a fantastic tablet for the price!

It's very responsive, It does not have an HD screen but who cares as I cant see anything to complain- bright and crisp screen. It looks great with a good build- black and silver but the main thing is its simplicity of use, the different modes eg when you are sat on a table, lying on bed or had it on your lap- makes it very simple to use and stand out. You might not understand what I mean, but hold it in your hand, and you will know how different it feels to other tablets. No more neck pain!

It also has Dolby sound.Some other tablets have better sound.

Suffice it to say that I will give my dad my ipad 2 and keep this one for myself. Well done Lenovo!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars tablet for everyone, 8 May 2014
This is an easy to hold., easy to use bit of kit that goes anywhere and can be used anywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Used but in Perfect Condition, 13 Jun 2014
G. Price (Newmarket) - See all my reviews
Item was listed as being used but arrived in the original box with all the bits, and no sign of damage or scratches.
Lovely little tablet, easy to hold and very long battery life. The screen quality has been mentioned as being under Par, but I found it unacceptable in fact rather good. No complaints for a very nice tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars very well pleased with lenova yoga, 26 May 2014
This is the second talent I've purchased and the difference is unbelievable. Lenova Yoga is v easy to use and the reception on TV etc is of a v high standard. Would have no hesitation in recommending this to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice unit, 22 May 2014
Good piece of kit and great value get one while you still can!! very fast and not too large to carry around with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 30 April 2014
This is a top quality product and I cannot fault it in any way. I would recommend this product to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Tablet for the Money, 20 April 2014
M. G. Chisholm "chiefengineer3" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
There are higher spec tablets out there. There are cheaper ones as well. However this Lenova one has the balance between money and end product just right. It feels like a quality item with a metal case that's very, very slim at the non battery end. Specs are reasonable but nothing to write home about. However they are good enough to make all the apps run perfectly well on an excellent screen which is vivid, smooth and high resolution.

You have of course access to the Play Store and if you download the Kindle App, anything that was on your Amazon account can be loaded as well. I bought this to replace my Kindle Fire simply because the Kindle didn't let me put on all of the apps that I wanted such as TV remote controls.

Battery life is excellent. This is helped by having a decent sized one that makes up the round end. It's all very well having something the width of a piece of toilet paper, but if it's flat in two minutes, it's not worth much. The fat battery gives this tablet a proper battery life and in practice makes for an ideal hand held device.

Yup. That rounded end might look like a simple solution to the battery issue but Lenova have turned what could have been a design compromise into something fantastic to use. It makes holding the tablet in portrait format for reading easy and more natural than a super slim tablet end. It allows for the tablet to be stood up or laid at an angle thus making it easier to see if watching a film.

It has two slots - one for a SIM card and one for a micro SD card to expand the memory with another 64gb of space. Pretty good to be honest.

I like this so much I'm getting my wife one as she tends to use a smaller tablet for surfing or TV control and she has been so impressed with mine she would like one too.

Overall I think this is the best all round tablet currently on the market.

2.0 out of 5 stars Performance is not as expected, 17 Feb 2014