on 18 December 2013
Despite the reviews by many technical sites I decided to buy this for its unique design. Its been 2 weeks now with the tablet, I am not disappointed a bit. The battery life is amazing I charge once in 2 days. The performance is good no lag in many of the 3D games I played. I have the 8 inch version so the resolution is OK. Flash videos open with the video player.

Overall very much satisfactory purchase.
on 29 February 2016
Well what can I say this little thing may not look much but I've dropped it a couple of times clumsy me it still works absolutely fantastic now here's the best bit it packs a mighty good punch a lot of others eat all the memory when applying apps well this one even though it's a 16gb plus memory well I've downloaded as much as I can loads memory left plus it goes on ya memory card freeing up that precious memory on the actual tab now I can't compare with non androids but I've got quite a few tablets of all sorts ( kinda a collector ) but this little beauty is not only good looking speakers are brilliant deffently not a trogan horse at all sweet is can be clear picture too I know it's only small in size but massive in comparison your mini home cinema awaits you power and performance you couldn't ask for more it may look like a nice mini but a Ferrari spider underneath well worth the price I wouldn't recommend the yoga two it's nothing like its predecessor at all so don't get confused I made that mistake they say your allowed at least one pleased don't you value and the biz one the yoga go for it I promise you will not be disappointed enjoy
on 15 April 2015
Quite a nice tablet. Looks good and is easy to use. Unsure of the position of battery, feels a bit cumbersome to hold, the battery does last quite a while, just not as long as stated and the charging take ages. The picture quality is very good and I like the fact you can have an SD card.
Could do with a longer charging lead. Internet sometimes disconnects, even though all other devices are still online.
on 6 June 2015
I have an ipad, toughbook and the new macbook pro, but this is by far the best investment i have made and for the money too. I have a two and four year old and this has become their go to tablet for movies. you can imagine the drops, the spills and other abuses it suffers but it keeps ticking. the battery life is jus wonderful. Planning on buying another. very good buy for practical tablet users...
on 31 July 2014
Whilst I prefer the Apple over Android for an operating system I love good design and Lenovo have it with their Yoga products. The battery life and built in kickstand are genius (not just to be found in Apple Stores). Since the introduction of the mini iPad I've wanted an 8 inch tablet and the Yoga is great.

Before doing anything past logging in with your Gmail go to 'system update' which will upgrade to Android KitKat (something I waited for before buying this tablet). It now feels more up to date.

Screen resolution was my only concern but at this size it doesn't spoil my enjoyment so I'd heartily recommend this tablet.
on 7 June 2014
Quick, great battery life, good speakers.
The screen seems good but does pickup fingerprints!
Not easy to find a good case though
on 29 December 2013
It took me a long time to decide which tablet to buy and went with the yoga 8 (no 3G).

This tablet has performed very well in all areas! The stand is very effective and stiff so shouldnt wear out. The battery has been very good even with heavy use!

compared to my dads google nexus 7 I think this tablet is better.

Very pleased with this product.
on 24 December 2013
This tablet is the bees knees to me. The design is outstanding and feels ohhh so good. The quad core makes it super fast and a delight to use. Massive storage capabilities - 64Gb card although I'm only using a 32Gb at the moment. Having bluetooth on this is brilliant - my old tablet didn't - I can now listen to my music wherever I want in my house without carrying the tablet around.
I really like the stand which makes various tasks easier to do.
One downside there is no hdmi output but I can live with that !
Brilliant machine and well worth the price.
on 11 March 2014
Excellent product for the money. It dones everything You need And THE battery charge is amazing! As good as my wifes i pad!
on 30 December 2013
Very practical with the different standing positions. Very easy to write and the long battery time. Better than iPad mini.