4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the reviews suggest.
Published 1 month ago by Clive Minnican

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work
Out of 4 pens only one worked for a few words then gave up. I am glad that I purchased a chalk pen from a english seller that works brilliantly, cheep rubbish don't bother with it .
Published 14 months ago by teress

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Restly(TM) White Liquid Chalk Pen Removable Liquid Chalk Pen for Chalkboard (Set of 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, 29 Aug. 2014
I was so disappointed when I received these chalk pens! I'm sorry to say that I would not recommend them. Mine went straight in the bin. It's my own fault as I should have checked where they were made and realised they were a cheap version. It took ages before I even got them, then when they arrived they were so poor that it was like using a chalk pen that was old and running out. Don't make the same mistake as I did - spend a little more and buy a decent chalk pen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the reviews suggest., 17 Mar. 2015
Clive Minnican "Cliveybaby" (Suffolk England) - See all my reviews
I was a little concerned as this product has had lots of very bad reviews, but they work for me. They are not big chunky markers, the body is essentially a narrow tube about the size of an old ball pen, and the 'nib' is a piece of felt the same size as the pen. Because of the size, it means that you are to write quite small - which suits us very well for the blackboard in the kitchen - but probably wouldn't suit if you wanted to write something bigger - for example a menu board in a pub. The size probably means it will run out of ink quickly - but the first one has already lasted longer than the £5 one I got in W H Smiths. The ink is curious - sometimes when I write I seem to be simply leaving a wet line on the blackboard, but as it dries it turns white. Weird. A great advantage of these pens for me is that they wipe off easily. I find the more expensive pens are hard work rubbing off and ultimately need methylated spirits to clean off the ghosting. Not the case with these pens. I will happily buy them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Small, 4 Dec. 2013
Good item for the size its a lot smaller than regular pens had to wait awile for them to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars I find the liquid chalk very useful as I am always writing myself reminders on pieces ..., 12 Aug. 2014
I find the liquid chalk very useful as I am always writing myself reminders on pieces of paper and then having to search for the notes. Now I use the liquid chalk on my box file and the notes never go missing. The chalk is a bit faint when wet but dries clear. I have one of these pens from a different company which works exactly the same but was a lot more expensive. I find these pens useful and a good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars chalk remover?, 15 July 2014
Brilliant product, easy to use, unfortunately it is quite difficult to remove.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good,,,, 5 Jun. 2014
M. Jozwik - See all my reviews
Bit liquidy and needs a time to turn white, but considering the price, they are good and I do use them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, 4 Jun. 2014
Item arrived within stated time

but not one of the four pens worked
two the caps were not on correctly
the other two just did not work

get what you pay for i suppose

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely but..., 6 May 2014
Ihave never used these before, and they seemed to be running out, but that could be how they are. I don't know?

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother, 30 April 2014
Four pens arrived. I guess they are a mixture of paint and solvent. Three have too much paint and virtually no solvent. One is all solvent no leaves barely a trace once dry.