5.0 out of 5 stars Handy cable converter
Was given a new laptop at work with the new power socket. This handy lead allowed me to use the old power cable with the new laptop and gave me a spare to leave at home whilst keeping the new one in the office and saving carrying a lead all the time.
Published 7 months ago by M. Stephens

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
does not fit my X1. Do not buy
Published 3 months ago by Wyx101

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy cable converter, 1 July 2014
M. Stephens (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive Power Plug converter, 30 May 2014
Difficult to find the Lenovo (oblong) power plug.

I bought this with the intention of cutting off the female end and replacing with a more useful socket. Worked very well and has allowed me to power my Yoga with an old PSU from an ACER machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 May 2014
Does the job perfectly, worked to convert T400 in-car adaptor to fit new T440. Saved £££'s in buying a new adaptor for each vehicle. I will be purchasing some more... Did take quite a while to arrive but not too bad...

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 April 2014
Well made and works well. Long delay in arriving but worth the wait. Much better than buying new transformers. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my new Lenovo laptop S540, I ..., 9 Nov. 2014
Bought this for my new Lenovo laptop S540, I had a number of power supplies for my previous X60/X61 that I wanted to convert from the older round pin PSU to the newer flat connection. This product did that a while to come but worked straight away and worked perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Took a chance and ordered this for my Lenovo Yoga ..., 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: VicTsing Power Charger Converter Adapter for Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 0B47046 UltraBook Notebook PC (Personal Computers)
Took a chance and ordered this for my Lenovo Yoga 13, so I could hopefully use it with the Targus Universal PSU in my USB3 Docking Station (ACP71EU). Seems to work perfectly by combining it with Tip-P, so has saved me having to buy another power supply.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works fine., 18 Sept. 2014
M. Rose - See all my reviews
I was issued with a new laptop and this converter allowed me to use the older transformers which means I do not need to carry transformers everywhere I go. Please note that there were two different diameters of connector; this is the larger one.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 29 Nov. 2014
If you are changing from X200 - X230 series to a X240, this plugs straight into the old adapter tip and fit perfectly.
Charging as I type....

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly, 19 Dec. 2014
works well and was a lot cheaper than buying a whole new charger as i already had this spare charger lying around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
Perfect. Just works as expected, transforming your old charger in a new one.