5.0 out of 5 stars Hastle and wire free.
Love these earphones.i use them all the time,no more tangled wires.for the money I paid,they were a bargain.very cheap considering others on the market.
Published 9 months ago by John Marshall

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!!!
The headphones are okay to start off with however, after an hour of using them, they became really uncomfortable to wear. Also, when you are charging them, you can not use them and they take forever to charge. And also, they have a rubbish range, only a couple of meters.

Two months later, the left ear speaker had completely stopped working.

They are...
Published 8 months ago by Tim Endean

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hastle and wire free., 22 Jan 2014
John Marshall "JJ" (GLASGOW) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 12 Feb 2014
Emsy "Hi"""" (kings Lynn, UK) - See all my reviews
I didn't expect such a brilliant headset! It arrived three days early, then amazon said,they're really comfortable. The only problem is that my tablet broke! I don't have a phone yet, so I was really disappointed! Many people don't take a teenagers review or something seriously, but it's like, the best headset!

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!!!, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: VicTsing White Wireless Headphones Bluetooth 3.0 Headset Earphone Handsfree Stereo With Microphone For iPhone 4 4S,iPhone 5 5S 5C,iPad 4 Mini,iPod,Macbook iMac Sony Nokia Lumia 920 Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 HTC (Electronics)

Two months later, the left ear speaker had completely stopped working.

They are good if you want cheap ones but over all, they are rubbish.

Would not buy them again!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and work well, 22 Jan 2014
I bought two of these so my partner and I could listen on separate sets to music from a tablet whilst camping. Unfortunately the tablet wouldn't connect to both simultaneously so I bought a Kokkia A10M multi-stream bluetooth adapter and that enabled both of us to set volumes independently. My partner suffers some hearing loss and needs to have her headphones louder than mine. The headphones are comfortable to wear for long periods and do exactly what we want.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't last, 18 May 2014
I was initially really pleased with these, good sound, easy to use and a good battery life. Unfortunately after a couple of weeks the conections inside have broken, no should in one ear then nothing in both. I think this was because I had to extend the arms every time I used them, to fit round my big head. A shame as I told all my family how good they were.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 10 Jan 2014
I bought these for my son and he is very pleased with them, particularly the controls for volume etc on the headset. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars headphones, 15 July 2014
Mr. T. M. Wood "m wood" (stockport) - See all my reviews
kids love them excellent product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Arrived very quick works very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
GREAT HEADPHONES

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for treadmill running, 13 Jun 2014
Brilliant, low cost and reliable wireless headphones. I run 10k a day on the treadmill, and use my Kindle Fire to watch a 40 minute show to relieve the boredom. I found wired headphones to be a distraction, which could pull my Kindle off the shelf if I suddenly increased speed. The Super Legend headphones work perfectly, no syncing issues and are non-intrusive. At the current price they really are a steal. The headset seems fragile, a headphone case would be a good purchase for frequent travelers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›