4.0 out of 5 stars Utensils good quality and convenient
Published 16 months ago by Richard Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Very handy...
Published 15 months ago by Sharon

4.0 out of 5 stars Utensils good quality and convenient, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Kobwa(TM) Stainless Steel Foldable Travel Cutlery Four Pieces Set with Random Color Box with Keyring
Exactly what it looks like. A convenient solution if you need to keep your utensils with you and tidy. I have repeatedly lost spoons and fork in the office and broken countless plastic forks and knives when travelling. This solves the problem. Small, convenient and good quality materials. The only downside experienced is that the case "pen clip" broke off the first time I tried it but it slips easily into my pocket or case so not a big deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but flimsy case, 22 April 2014
W. Black "Bill Black" (Scarborough UK) - See all my reviews
This is a clever KFS and chopsticks set that all fits together in the cheap spectacle case provided, and from which the pocket clipo promptly falls off.

The utensils are reasonably well made, if small, and , because there's a knife, you can't take it on a plane in your hand luggage, but it'll live in the car quite happily and works perfectly adequately when you're away from home.

Highly recommended, if only for its novelty value when you take it out in company...

4.0 out of 5 stars Posters have mention small size but fully functioning K. ..., 30 Aug. 2014
Posters have mention small size but fully functioning K.F.S . The hook for me was the chopsticks and I envision several hours of frustration learning how to use . As a carry item it works well and well worth the money !

3.0 out of 5 stars Very handy..., 17 Jan. 2014
Handy little item to carry with you (work or travel. The little case keeps all the items together. I purchased this as there isn't any cutlery at work. Note it is more child sized but that's fine - you're not using it for fine dining. Unfortunately the chop sticks don't screw together - manufacturing fault no tread on one end - so minus one star). Cheap and cheerful. Have recommended it to some fellow travellers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 May 2014
I was quite impressed by its quality as it looks pretty and durable. However, it took more than half a month to arrive. Sensible considering its price.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 4 Jun. 2014
sweet light sizes like tea spoon chop stick s are bigger a bit hard to put back in the case but when u get the hang of it easy

2.0 out of 5 stars Baby Pink case for an adult male.... No thanks!, 9 Jan. 2015
I was ok with being sent a random colour, because all the colours were fine in the picture, until it arrived and they'd sent me baby pink! I'm a middle aged man, and If I take this camping my friends will laugh at me. The spoon is narrower than the one shown in the picture, and doesn't appear to look as good. And the knife and fork set is tiny.
The best part of this set are the chopsticks, which unfortunately I will never use.
I would have given 3 stars if the case wasn't pink, because using these would be better than using your fingers.
This set would be ok for a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value on the go cutlery, 13 Oct. 2014
Great for impromptu picnics. The chopsticks are in two pieces that you screw together and work very well. great as personal cutlery while out or at work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very nice if your a 4 year old snow queen, 29 Mar. 2015
Very nice if your a 4 year old snow queen. I bought this for a weekend away camping with my brothers but think I may get fed to the bears.
I canot imagine the pain I would suffer if I brought out a pink case with a knife, fork, and spoon with flowers printed on them.
I think when I go camping i will go bear grills style and eat with my fingers or my next purchase will be a good knife.

4.0 out of 5 stars Although the set is small it's perfect for a travel set, 3 Jan. 2015
Although the set is small it's perfect for a travel set, I don't aim to use it every meal time but I'm glad I don't have to rely on plastic forks that snap anymore. I don't usually eat with chopsticks but I'm betting they will make a great stirrer. I'm happy with the purchase and aim to get another set sooner rather than later.