on 4 November 2013
Having been at this acoustic gig myself I am so happy to hear and see the videos and myself appearing on them.The downloads are incredible and highly recommend them to anyone.I`ve been a huge Keane fan for a long time and Can`t wait til The Best Of gets released
on 1 November 2013
As an avid fan I throughly recommend this album/download, with some rare songs some people may not be familiar with,its well worth the wait,and the cleaver if not unique style of their acoustics sets this as a must have.
on 1 November 2013
Excellent live tracks from the best band around.
Can't wait for the new dvd on the Best of Keane.
Get yourself a great bargain by getting this now.
on 16 November 2013
As a free download anything by Keane would be a bargain, this recording is superb and highlights the top musical talents of this group. As a 50+ listener it is nice to see real musicians can still produce top tunes and sing in key - Live! Will be looking at previous output.
on 15 November 2013
Another amazing performance from Keane, my favourite band! They are one of the best live bands around, whether it's acoustic or full on rocking out!
Anyone who hasn't seen them live, should!
on 14 November 2013
A great version of somewhere. I'm new to the Keane catalogue, but I enjoyed the other tracks. I'll listen to them again. The lounge with free sampler tracks is a great idea.
on 11 November 2013
Keane show once again that the really good groups sound as good live as they do on disc.I will be buying more of their albums on the strength of this.
on 15 November 2013
As this is my favourite Keane track,I knew I would like it before I downloaded it. Good quality sound. Would recommend it especially as it was free.
on 1 November 2013
Great music and free what more can I say? Amazon cloud good too as all purchases made from Amazon available to play without having to download,
on 10 November 2013
A very welcome free addition to my Keane collection. If anything I prefer these 'live versions of three of their favourite songs.