Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 20 November 2013
You can't go wrong with this bargain bucket of 100 mostly soulful foot movers from the groovy 80s. Cheryl Lynn, Amii Stewart, Luther, Aretha, Phyllis Hyman, Keni Burke, Evelyn 'C' King, Dhar Braxton, Billy Griffin, Cherrelle, Joyce sims, and Gladys and her Pips, make this a very worthy purchase. The rhythm is gonna get you!
on 6 August 2014
Love all the songs on this 5 CD collection. Definitely worth the money. All songs bring back happy memories of the 80s when I was young and carefree. The music industry today doesn't seem to have the same talent to draw on. At least these compilation discs allow people a chance to sample some good music.
on 1 May 2014
This is also a great collection for 80's fans. I bought this one, 100 Hits 80's Love, 100 Hits More 80's and 100 Hits 80's Classics. All albums had tracks that I haven't been able to track down anywhere else. I have some of these tracks in my car.
on 31 July 2014
all in one collection of 80's club classic's i have all these track's but not on one collection this save's me so much time ....dont wait for the next time...... buy this collection now
on 2 May 2014
Would recommend to anybody that is an 80's dance music fan.Very well priced on Amazon, have seen it for twice as much elsewhere.
on 7 June 2015
Great value as are all these 100 hits compilations. As a Mobile DJ still using good old fashioned CD's in the main these give me a lot of tracks in a smaller space. Not all classic tracks of course but covers a lot of possible requests. I remember all these from playing the clubs, some with more affection than others! Free MP3 version is a nice touch.
on 22 June 2014
If your into your 80's soul. you will love this. Great value for money and 5 Cd's of 80's nostalgia.
on 4 March 2014
I must be honest this collection of 80s is on all the time in the car and on my hi fi I love it
on 31 March 2016
Lots of great tracks but lots of duds, too. I got the mp3 version so was able to delete all the rubbish but for the price I paid, the 16 songs I kept are ones I'll listen to over and over. One song I didn't know I knew was Shining Star by The Manhattans.
on 1 May 2014
Great music enjoying it very much , some tunes taking me back lol.
Worth buying, great for entertaining as lots to keep you going.