5.0 out of 5 stars Great to start with
Published 16 months ago by beauty blogger

1.0 out of 5 stars Gellux gel polish remover
Published 11 months ago by QuickDraw

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to start with, 16 Mar 2013
I have just recently started doing my own gel nails and I thought I would purchase something decent to wipe off the sticky residue and get a proper nail varnish remover designed for gel nails. And luckily both of them are decent. Glad I made this purchase to start with but I already found cheaper alternatives at boots and superdrug but you can probably find them at any high street store or supermarket, really :) The prep + wipe is just basically pure alcohol and the remover is no different to normal nail varnish remover with acetone. So overall, great product just not the cheapest on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 18 Sep 2013
I ordered all the stuff you need to do a gel manicure at home. Followed instructions to the letter but my nails were sticky despite curing for longer than necessary. I went on the Internet to explore what the problem was and realised you have to wipe away the residue after you finish the manicure. I thought I needed to order yet another product until I realised the prep and wipe does both. One wipe and all the sticky mess came away leaving lovely shiny nails.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gellux gel polish remover, 17 Aug 2013
I have used the blue sky polish, and twice now I have found it almost impossible to soak off. I have tried the suggested wipe soaked in remover and tin foil, and I have tried soaking my nails directly in the remover. After an hour I am still stuck with polish on my nails, and even scraping with an orange stick will not get it off. I haven't tried any other brand of remover so far, but this seems very ineffective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent products, 26 Jan 2013
They do exactly what I expected. Not having used other brands to compare to, the remover was much more effective than normal acetone based removers. Will purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product will be buying again, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Salon System Gellux Profile Ultra Violet Gel Systems Prep Plus Wipe and Remover Acetone 250ml (Personal Care)
Was recommended this by a friend as I do my own gel nails, pure acetone wasn't removing all of the polish but these seem to do the trick. If thinking about doing your own gel nail ps these are defo worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a must buy if you're using Shellac at home, 28 May 2013
I bought these with all of my other Shellac products when I first started doing it at home and they are definitely a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 24 May 2013
Good product. Fast acting would recommend if doing your nails with gel. A good buy I would certainly buy this again

5.0 out of 5 stars nail gel remover + nail wipe off, 9 May 2013
this product is easy to use and excellant value for money
I use a dropper to put onto cotton pad that way none is waited

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 17 Dec 2013
I like this product, to remove gels I soak a lint pad then put this on my nail covered with timn foil for 15 minutes and works fine - the prep and wipe also works great for removing sticky gel when nails are complete

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Good products which are worth the expense. They do what they set out to do.