4.0 out of 5 stars a must have ....
Published 9 months ago by Joan Dye

2.0 out of 5 stars What no index 11
Disappointing purchase. Difficult to follow owing to the lack of an index. Have a search of books on sale at your newsagents before buying this.
Published 6 months ago by gardener

4.0 out of 5 stars a must have ...., 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: A Newbies Guide to iPad Air (With iOS 7) (Kindle Edition)
For the complete iPad novice, like myself, this was a good way to become familiar with my device. I already had a kindle, so I downloaded to that first so I could read up before I started trying to use the new iPad air that I had just purchased. This book walks you through each step very clearly. I have now put the kindle app on my iPad and can use this book as a reference at any time. I would only recommend this to anyone who has no iPad knowledge at all though, it is far to simple for someone with reasonable computer skills.

4.0 out of 5 stars Give it a go, 22 Dec 2013
This book contains a lot of valuable information but it is totally lacking in colour and diagrams. More illustrations and colour please.
Jimmy

5.0 out of 5 stars Newbie for a Newbie, 1 Jan 2014
Very well written for someone like me who had never used an iphone/ipad before. Well worth the money. Really helped me.

5.0 out of 5 stars A best buy!, 13 Nov 2013
Poet 17 (Lincoln, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Newbies Guide to iPad Air (With iOS 7) (Kindle Edition)
This explains everything in simple language and is so easy to follow. Excellent, better than a more expensive book I had bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 1 May 2014
This review is from: A Newbies Guide to iPad Air (With iOS 7) (Kindle Edition)
I have found this book ueful as it shows things oher books d not. I got this kindle edition as I usualy have always got both my kinde and my iPad with me.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Newbies Guide to Ipad Air, 3 April 2014
Found the book useful with my new iPad and answered numerous queries that i had when I first received my Ipad

2.0 out of 5 stars What no index 11, 15 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain Teaser, 20 Dec 2013
If you are one of those people that likes to read all the technical data then this is the book for you, and it's a reasonable price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish, 30 Nov 2013
I have never felt the need to review anything from Amazon before but this product was so poor I felt I had to let people know. This is an amateurish walk through that looks like it was created in a couple of hours then printed out on a cheap home printer.

There is no table of contents at the front and no glossary at the back, if you want to know something about your iPad you literally have to read it all the way through which would be dramatically more difficult and time consuming than just picking up the iPad and fiddling until you found the answer.

I bought this for my Dad for Christmas but instead it's going straight in the bin.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 28 Dec 2013
Expensive for what appears to be a photocopy.Very dissapointed.Not as detailed as I would have liked.Certainly not recommended .Boring black and white.

A Newbies Guide to iPad Air (With iOS 7)