5.0 out of 5 stars Eagerly Anticipating the Next Installment.
Published 8 months ago by Dawn

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable
Nice to have an insight into the court of Henry V111 albeit a fictional one. I enjoyed the book and look forward to the others in the series becoming available. My criticism would be the use of too modern language, I cannot, however hard I try imagine Queen Katherine saying "ok"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Published 9 months ago by CPNorth

4.0 out of 5 stars The lovely Jane, 10 April 2014
This review is from: The Lady Rochford Saga Part 1: Into the Ranks of the Deceived (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book immensely. Well researched; wished it been longer. Did they say "ok" in the 1500s? Looking forward to next instalment.

4.0 out of 5 stars intresting lady rochford, 19 Feb 2014
was potrayed in a different light then the usual ,i even warmed to her and was sorry when i finised this book..will be buying the seqel ..daniel marchant was spot on...

4.0 out of 5 stars A well written book - you are almost there with her., 15 Jan 2014
I love reading history books of that era and this was another view from that time. It is interesting to see other people from another prospective. Their relationships etc....

5.0 out of 5 stars Eagerly Anticipating the Next Installment., 20 Dec 2013
A well written and very well researched start to what I hope will be a number of parts. I found it hard to put down and was very sorry when the book came to an end. The length of the book would be my only criticism, but the low price certainly outweighs that; it was worth every penny. If you are interested in Jane Rochford or enjoy Tudor era historical novels, I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jane Boleyn, 12 Jun 2014
Loved the book, looking forward to reading Part 2. I was interested to find that George Boleyn actually wanted to marry Jane, very different to all all stories!

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 3 Nov 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Lady Rochford Saga. Part. 1, 29 July 2014
This book is okay but I was a little disappointed with the grammar and spelling. I feel that it was too short a story and that it should have included the history up to and including Anne and George Boleyn's fate. It does have the makings of a decent read and I shall probably read the next saga, although knowing the end, I might not.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book but too short, 8 July 2014
I would have liked to have read much more of the story and felt quite char t ed by its abrupt ending.it was well written and captured my interest but I'm not sure whether I would read the next book if it was as brief

5.0 out of 5 stars An intriguing character, 28 Aug 2014
Easy to read and engrossing because it's all about someone we've never heard of in a period where we thought we knew it all!!

3.0 out of 5 stars uite, 23 July 2014
Quite enjoyed this tale but found the use of modern language disconcerting - repeated use of ok - in Henry VIII's England?