5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value
Published 15 months ago by TommiWinter

3.0 out of 5 stars to much sugar
not a bad product nice flavor, but to much sugar in the protein drink. because of this will not buy again
Published 13 months ago by paul

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 3 Feb. 2014
I got this product extremely quick. And it came reasonably packaged and included the mixer. I expected the mixer to be a cheap rubbish one but it completely exceeded my expectations. It was extremely good, even came with a mixer ball. And the actual taste and texture of the shake is probably the best one I have tasted in a long time. As for the results. Only time will tell and it doesn't necessarily matter as long as you train hard and get the right amount of protein inside you. It includes 43.2g of protein for two servings that fills the mixer all the way up, which I would say is rather impressive. I must buy this one!

3.0 out of 5 stars to much sugar, 22 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 23 Mar. 2014
Mr. M. Mcfarland (UK) - See all my reviews
Whey is something that nearly all people who train now use on a daily basis, finding something that mixes well and tastes good and will not break the bank is difficult. This protein is matches that criteria. It mixes well and tastes great and is inexpensive.
The only criticism I have of this product is the amount of sugar in it, read the label, it is loaded with sugar 11.7 g per serving! If it had less; a lot less (no more than 2 g) I would buy this all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars At first I was fairly pleased with the product gave both chocolate and strawberry a ..., 20 Mar. 2015
I have tried many whey products over the years and for some time I was optimum nutritions bitch. Looking for a cheaper alternative I gave protein lab a whirl. At first I was fairly pleased with the product gave both chocolate and strawberry a try. Mixes well, half decent taste and Results..well that depends on your own physical effort but kept protein levels up between meals. After some time I was conscious about the sugar content and the sweetness was becoming a problem. Thus I have crawled back to optimum nutrition with my balls in my hands begging for forgiveness. 100% gold standard is the best I have used, just have to dig a little deeper in the pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent deal, 27 Sept. 2014
Super fast delivery, great taste with a high protein content (medium sugars) + a free shaker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service, 3 Sept. 2014
Mr. S. McKenna "legopirate" (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
The powder is delicious when shaken up with milk. No adverse dietary affects experienced (e.g. bloating). Certainly appears to be a quality product.

Had a small crack in the free shaker when I received it (damaged in transit I imagine), so The Protein Lab sent out a replacement immediately. Excellent experience all round as a new customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this protein, 18 May 2014
Brilliant it best tasting protein I've ever had. It mixes well too! It's so nice and sweet I always buy from the lab.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading product description, 2 April 2015
This review is from: The Protein Lab Whey Protein Powder 40g/908g/2.25kg/4kg Free Shaker with all tubs - not sample (Strawberry, 40g Sample) (Personal Care)
The description could be clearer and it should show what you get in the pictures, the ad shows a tub not the 40g sachet. It does not need to state 'free shaker with tub' when in this purchase you only get the sachet not the shaker. Its just confusing. Protein does not mix that well also.

5.0 out of 5 stars the product tastes great and he didn't think he could buy whey powder ..., 21 July 2014
I bought this for my husband, who is a keen exercise fanatic. He has purchased many other protein powders, but he is really impressed with this one. The price is a steal, the product tastes great and he didn't think he could buy whey powder at the price we paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The product itself was excellent it arrived on time and tasted as good as ..., 25 Mar. 2015
The product itself was excellent it arrived on time and tasted as good as the sample I received a few weeks ago,my only issue is that I didn't receive the free mixing bottle which was stated on the site
Why can you not choose whether you want the free bottle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›