5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value
Published 5 months ago by TommiWinter

3.0 out of 5 stars to much sugar
not a bad product nice flavor, but to much sugar in the protein drink. because of this will not buy again
Published 3 months ago by paul

3.0 out of 5 stars to much sugar, 22 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 3 Feb 2014
I got this product extremely quick. And it came reasonably packaged and included the mixer. I expected the mixer to be a cheap rubbish one but it completely exceeded my expectations. It was extremely good, even came with a mixer ball. And the actual taste and texture of the shake is probably the best one I have tasted in a long time. As for the results. Only time will tell and it doesn't necessarily matter as long as you train hard and get the right amount of protein inside you. It includes 43.2g of protein for two servings that fills the mixer all the way up, which I would say is rather impressive. I must buy this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks all the boxes, 29 Jun 2014
Great taste and mixes really well.

No bloating, product has all the essentials in it.

Good shaker too, would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars works well and cost effective, 21 Jun 2014
great product nice flavour does the job and doesn't leave a big whole in your wallet the free shaker is not a rubbish thing its very good I would recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 30 May 2014
As usual the tub is only half full when you open it. Tastes good, mixes well with water. No gaseous side effects! Should be a lot cheaper when buying in bulk like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this protein, 18 May 2014
Brilliant it best tasting protein I've ever had. It mixes well too! It's so nice and sweet I always buy from the lab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 8 May 2014
I got this for my son to sample he said it was very good, however since hemp protein is cheaper we wont buy any more, quick delivery mind.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 23 Mar 2014
Mr. M. Mcfarland (UK) - See all my reviews
Whey is something that nearly all people who train now use on a daily basis, finding something that mixes well and tastes good and will not break the bank is difficult. This protein is matches that criteria. It mixes well and tastes great and is inexpensive.
The only criticism I have of this product is the amount of sugar in it, read the label, it is loaded with sugar 11.7 g per serving! If it had less; a lot less (no more than 2 g) I would buy this all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars the product tastes great and he didn't think he could buy whey powder ..., 21 July 2014
I bought this for my husband, who is a keen exercise fanatic. He has purchased many other protein powders, but he is really impressed with this one. The price is a steal, the product tastes great and he didn't think he could buy whey powder at the price we paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 16 Dec 2013
I can only recommend this product and this factory as well. Company representatives willing and accommodating. Everything went just perfectly.