4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price.
Published 10 months ago by Michaela Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected but does the job!
Different to the nice on pictured but does the job for a fancy dress. Not nice enough for a posh event because it looks quite cheap but you get what you pay for. A little longer than I expected too but I'm only 5'4!
Published 6 months ago by Sahara T

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price., 20 Mar. 2014
Came vacuum packed, falls to shape easily. (Hanging up in bathroom, steam has helped it fall). Flare is good and goes very well with fifties style tea dress that I bought it for. Piece of wire has come free from the edging but will be easily sorted with a bit of glue. The colour is solid all the way through the product.I especially like the fact that the flat waistband is long, so that the flare doesn't start right on the waist which is more flattering. This product is better than I expected for the price as most petticoats are between £29 and £40.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, 9 Feb. 2014
Arrived on time, its a great fit, Im 5'3'' and the length is perfect too, looks fab under full skirted vintage dresses. Great value for money, I've ordered it in the white as well

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 5 Feb. 2014
I don't usually buy things with no feedback but took a chance, so glad I did. The net petticoat is lovely. I am a small size 8 but i ordered a 10 and it fits fine

5.0 out of 5 stars 50s VINTAGE ROCKABILLY NET PETTICOAT SKIRT,25" Length (14, BLACK), 21 Mar. 2014
Really pleased with this petticoat. Everybody comments on it. Also unlike others i have worn this does not feel scratchy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect petticoat, 14 Mar. 2014
Love the petticoat, exactly what I expected. Fits well and looks terrific under my swing dress. Will definately order all the colours when I require them

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockabilly petticoat, 22 Mar. 2014
Excellent purchase. It comes vacuum sealed. Plenty of netting and a good fit. It came in double quick time. Would definitely use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars vintage petticoat, 16 Mar. 2014
I love this, great fit and looks fantastic under a swing dress. All my friends and even people that I didn't know commented on how fab this looked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Mar. 2014
This item arrived when expected although it confused me as it was shrink wrapped! Quick shake out, put on a hanger and it was ready to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 12 April 2014
Arrived super fast. Love the product, it's perfect length and not scratchy in any way. Slightly on the small side, but comfortable to wear. Just what I wanted and at a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality and value, 15 Feb. 2014
Prompt arrival, was dubious when I saw how it was packaged but once I tried it on I had no need to worry-it's absolutely perfect underneath my 50s style dress. Recommended!