5.0 out of 5 stars Only One Man - but what a man!!
It is unusual to get a new CD from Russell Watson on which the majority of the songs are unfamiliar to most listeners. However, all of the tracks grew on me really quickly and soon became embedded in my mind. From the oh so poignant 'Seventeen' and 'Too Much For One Heart' to the stirring title track 'I Am Only One Man' it's all here - the power, passion, emotion and...
Published 8 months ago by Musetta

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea
I read previous reviews and thought I would order the CD to make up my own mind. I am a great supporter of Russell and have all his CD's and have been to see him in person a few times. My first impression upon playing the CD right through was that it did not show off his superbly powerful voice - it was pleasant enough to listen to, but so are many other artists, and I...
Published 7 months ago by Mrs. T.J. Brunton

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY Different, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Only One Man (Audio CD)
Different to his other albums. Songs sound very similar to Les Mis. I did hear there may be a show coming out of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST ALBUM, 16 Dec 2013
R. J. Masters "Music lover" (Northampton,U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Only One Man (Audio CD)
I think this is the best album Russell has done to date ,it contains lovely ballads written for russell and he sings them with love and affection, this is my favourite album of R.W and it gets played all of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 13 Dec 2013
very good
it was songs about the life of Russell Watson very emotional cd about is life but still good

4.0 out of 5 stars A good CD, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Only One Man (Audio CD)
This is a good CD but not quite as good as his earlier ones,but well worth a listen,I did enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars totally different for Russell, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Only One Man (Audio CD)
This album is sung with such emotion, it's a reflection of Russell's amazing life story so every song means something to Mr Watson.I am a great Russell Watson fan and would recommend all his albums, this one all though fantastic is not the classical music you would normally expect from him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Style, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Only One Man (Audio CD)
Really enjoyed what I consider a change in style. (be kind, I'm in the USA)

I have all of his albums and enjoy them all, almost to the point where my mind thinks I hear three different Russell's.

Could not wait for this album at Amazon in the US, pre-ordered it here. (why not, his web site sends us here).

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous cd as usual from Mr.Watson..xx, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Only One Man (Audio CD)
we love Russell in our house,and have just booked up tickets for Brighton in April next year...whoop whooop..xx..recommend this cd to anyone..x

5.0 out of 5 stars only one man but what a voice, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Only One Man (MP3 Download)
Of all Ruseel's albums this has to be on of his best I would recommend this to any one who is a Russell Watson Fan, or even someone who has never had the pleasure of hearing his voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Album, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Only One Man (Audio CD)
As usual a perfect mix. I have all his other albums, and never tire of listening to them.Russell' voice continues to change but in subtle ways

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Album, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Only One Man (Audio CD)
It is so refreshing to hear Russell sing new material. I have always loved his voice and versitility, but this album has confirmed just how good an artist he really is. Having listened to the album over and over, I still can't single out a favourite. All the songs give you a different emotive feeling that you can relate to. I can't wait to see the album brought to life at the concerts next year. This album was definately worth the wait and his best album by far! I think the reviewer that marked this one star without listening properly to the album must surely have reviewed the wrong album. Was the review meant for the new Alfi Boe album? How can you rate an album without listening to each song all the way through?
Congratulations Russell. Great album, great originial material and great production all round.

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›