on 7 February 2014
Great collection but CD4 Track 5 is not Michelle Gayle's "Do You Know" it's R Kelly singing "I Believe I Can Fly"!!!??
on 7 June 2015
Great value as are all these 100 hits compilations. As a Mobile DJ still using good old fashioned CD's in the main these give me a lot of tracks in a smaller space. Not all classic tracks of course but covers a lot of possible requests. In my view this is not as strong a compilation as some of the other 100 hits.
on 21 March 2014
It is a good album with plenty of variety from the 60's to the present day. But the one thing that through was the one track by a male singer on this 'The Ladies' Album.
on 5 September 2015
Fab music
on 13 September 2014
Great album love all the songs and I take it everywhere with me.
on 3 October 2014
Gift for a friend. she seemed to like it
on 12 January 2014
Unable to comment fully as was purchased as a Christmas gift and recipient hasn't been given present yet.
Purchased because of the,what appears to be , good selection of songs.Will wait for feed back and then consider buying one for myself.