on 29 May 2014
For £68.99 instead almost £300 for original brother toners this has to be an excellent purchase. When I first received them I was convinced I had ordered the wrong ones as they were much smaller. However, when removing the original toners I quickly discovered they fit into the existing toner holders before placing them into the laser printer. I had my doubts before purchasing but extremely satisfied with the quality.
on 20 March 2014
Colour reproduction is pretty good, though the toner is not quite as fine and the colours duller than the manufacturer versions. Fine for office colour use, though I wouldn't want to use it for art/photography reproduction.
on 1 June 2015
Good compatibles, I have now got through 4 sets of these with good results. I would have rated five stars, but one of the 16 cartridges was faulty it would not engage with the roller because the cogs were out of alignment.

Overall a huge saving on the manufacturers cartridges. I honestly can't imagine anyone buying the original cartridges, the price would be insanely high if you print at office volumes.
on 7 December 2014
Have purchase these twice now, will not bother again, first batch did not last very long. No more than a couple of hundred pages.

2nd batch, the black toner was empty when inserted into the machine, have requested a replacement/refund. I assume this will be honoured by Amazon.

I guess this product is cheaper than other options; however as it does not last as long, then it is false economy.
on 25 April 2015
These toners are inferior - Do not purchase these toners - This is my second order - once installed the printer interface indicated partial full on all new toners - Also the black ink floods the page on colour printed items . I have a Brother HL 3150 CDW colour laser printer which is fine but these toners could have damaged the printer.
on 15 January 2015
When I bought my DCP9020CDW printer, I had originally planned to buy a set of toner bottles and refill the cartridges myself. But then I saw these compatible cartridges for the same price, and thought I would give them a go. And they're absolutely fine. I have printed out two copies of the same picture - one using original cartridges, and the other with these compatibles. The compatibles version is very slightly darker, as though the colours are slightly stronger - a bit like turning the "colour" setting up on an old TV set. But if I didn't have the original print-out, I would have not known any difference. Have not used the new set for long enough to know if the capacity is the same as the original cartridges.
on 30 August 2015
Much cheaper than the "original" Brother ones at the time of purchase and so far haven't run out. Hard to compare the print quality, but I doubt it will ever print crystal clear HD photographs, whatever toner you use...?
on 7 January 2015
I got this package a little late and that is ok. But the toner will not work. I keep putting in the Magenta (M) and it does not recognize it. I would like a refund? Can someone please call me
on 22 November 2014
Would have been 5 star, but the yellow cartridge was damaged when I tried to install it. But overall the other colours were great. Not noticed a real difference from the original ones.
on 1 September 2014
No discernable difference from the OME.