4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money
Bought this for a hen do, brilliant quality, having read other reviews I ordered a size larger but needn't have bothered. Fits well and fully adjustable due to the ties at back.
Published on 4 Oct 2011 by cinzano

3.0 out of 5 stars colour mistake
The corset fits perfectly but the actual product did not look like the image online at all. It was supposed to be a bright pink with black stripes but it turned out to be a pale pink corset with not black stripes at all. Overall, quite satisfied but wish the colours were right!
Published on 2 Dec 2010 by rainbowem

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned, 27 Dec 2012
Very small sizing...usually 12/14 this would go near me very dissapointed :-( The product itself seemed great qaulity and delivery was fast,just a shame the sizing was so wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Feb 2012
looked around for a nice corset and for the quality this can sell for a lot more, its great for the price and it fits really nicely

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, but not bad at all, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Satin Corset with lace trim
The corset looks better on the picture than in real - the colour is actually much brighter which is not necessary bad, but did not fit my needs. And the "lace" is a bit scratchy/itchy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Satin Corset with lace trim
Fantastic quality for such a cheap corset - not one for waist training, but for a slight cinch-in, it's perfect. The sizing is perfect for me (I got a small, and I am a 6-8.) It has a beautiful finish, the only negative is the fiddly hook and eye clasps at the front - it takes a while to do them all up, but the result is well worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars :D, 24 Feb 2014
im a size 8 and this fitted me very well (ordered UK 8 (s)). quite comfy to wear, been complimented on it and good for nights out, only possible bad thing is that the ribbon to lace up at the back is kinda thin, though hasnt broken yet :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Squashes the girls, and not in a sexy way..., 22 Feb 2014
Bought this as a surprise for my boyfriend, and when I'm really small myself, I thought this would be fine, I guess it made me feel better about my boobs though! Makes them look big, but squashes them in a really uncomfortable way, I'd say buy a size up if you're busty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy, 18 Jan 2014
A wonderful corset, good quality and a great fit. The lace and ribbon make it very feminine and the overall style makes it an easy piece to wear as part of a costume.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 4 Jan 2014
MG (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for Victorian re-enactment- it looks good, it's well made, and the price is excellent. My only quibble would be the front hook-and-eye fastenings are rather fiddly and time consuming to do up, but maybe that gets easier woth practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Dec 2013
I cant begin to tell you how much I loved this corset. Great price can be worn for many different occasions. I did take the advice of other reviews I had read and brought a bigger size. Looks expensive on too!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!, 20 Dec 2013
I am really impressed with the quality and the fit; it's a beautiful corset and excellent value for money. The size S fits me very well (I'm kind of in betwen the sizes 6 and 8). I definitely recommend this product. Thank you Corset-Story! I will be a beautiful black swan this Christmas!!!!! :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa8684d20)

UK2000 corset (UK 14 ( XL ), Black With Tutu)
17.00