1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars not very helpful, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Braun 52B Series 5 Mens Shaver Foil and Trimmer Head Cassette.
i ordered this item for an elderly gentleman of 84. he received the item and his wife opened it and he realized as soon as he saw it that it was the wrong foil and head. he rang me and as you can see from the mails health express said they could not exchange if opened. they then said if they had any 32s returned opened they would exchange. how could they do this if they refused to have this back from the elderly couple (a contridiction) (they do not live near me but in Hertfordshire and i had the product delivered to them). we have been away on holiday and when returning the couple told us they had returned the item to Health Express in Ireland at a cost of over 8 with a tracking. However they have received no acknowledgement from the company. I personally paid over 26 for the goods with my card through your normal ordering and I am out of pocket as I have not been reimbursed by anyone.

I find it rather perturbing that the couple may not have sent back the item through the channels that they should have done but would have thought there would have been some sort of acknowledgement even if they had only sent the goods back and refused to exchange, after all payment has been made and not reimbursed therefore technically the elderly gentleman should have either a refund for myself, the goods returned or the requested exchange.