I chose 5 stars because I thought it was extremely good price for what they offer compared to any other screen protectors for the iPad Air.

Like:
- Quick arrival
- Easy to apply onto the iPad Air. No hassle. Just applied it on now. I'm using it right now on my ipad for this review hehe.
- Each individual screen protector has like a plastic sleeve...
Published 18 months ago by EXO_Girl

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great
Not that impressed with the quality. The protector does not fit flush to my iPad and it is impossible to keep the edges from puckering and curling up. Furthermore it has no ability to combat glare from the screen, often leaving me unable to read books or watch videos in bright light. In hindsight the price reflects the quality and I should have chosen an alternative.
Published 5 months ago by Miss Katie E Yorke

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks TeckNet, arrived 2 days earlier than the estimated date :), 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: TeckNet® Apple iPad Air Screen Protector for Apple iPad Air iPad 5 (Pack of 2) - Premium Ultra-Clear 4H Hardness Xtreme Scratch Defender High-Response with Lifetime Warranty (Electronics)

Like:
- Quick arrival
- Each individual screen protector has like a plastic sleeve bag

Not so much dislike, but wish they could have:
- Have the same exact hole size of the home button, it's a winy bit big. I know many do not do this but I'm just being picky here hehe.

For £3.99 I would actual recommend to anyone. It does the job. 6 screen protectors for £3.99, that's like £0.67. I'll say that's a really good bargin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection, 16 Jan. 2014
I've only ever done this once before, so can hardly call myself an expert, but having cleaned the new iPad I carefully positioned one of the TeckNet protectors at one end, and chased the air bubbles from the centre of the screen outwards. I guess it took about 15 minutes and I now have a bubble free screen. In fact it's not at all obvious that there's a plastic film on the screen at all!
I've used another on my original iPad, which is going to mother-in-law. And while it's not the exact shape of the original, it covers the useable area perfectly well, and in its leather cover it's not obvious.
Well done TeckNet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, 19 Dec. 2013
Just what's wanted, quick postage.... Great, just as described, thank you!!!!!Just what's wanted, quick postage.... Great, just as described, thank you!!! My daughter loves it, tried looking everywhere for such an item

5.0 out of 5 stars icegood ae, 9 Feb. 2014
The covers are great for the iPad air, they arrived quickly and I managed to fit the first easily without any air bubbles. Will protect it from my kids fingers! Great service.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 14 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at low price, 2 Oct. 2014
Fast Delivery times and excellent product. To be honest, it comes in a pack of six but you only need one as it was a doddle to apply. All you need is a dust free atmosphere and using the cloth provided make sure your screen is thoroughly clean before application. Align the hole for the home button first making sure the edges are straight to the iPad, then slowly apply all over. A few bubbles may appear but that can be easily rectified by smoothing them over to the edges.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy again if needed, even if it wasn't a multipack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 April 2014
Brilliant product for a fantastic price. Defo buying more when I need to. One very very happy customer. Worthwhile :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value screen protectors, 5 Feb. 2014
Mr. A. Lawrence (St Johns, Worcester) - See all my reviews
I found this the easiest screen protector to fit and I have had quite a lot of experience in fitting others for friends and family. It is also very clear providing very good rendition of colours and details from the retina screen. I have also found the issue I have experienced with greasy fingerprints in the past was much better so all in all excellent product given it price point.
I would suggest those who have given this a score of 1 for fitting would be challenged fitting any screen protector, better get a friend to fit it for them!

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems encountered although these are fiddle. Just be ..., 12 Aug. 2014
No problems encountered although these are fiddle. Just be confident and patient. I had just one tiny tiny bubble so perfectly acceptable. I look smugly at other people's efforts and see lots of people have trouble. I just carefully followed the clear and simple directions and just went for it! At this price you can afford to do a dummy run first .....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 12 Oct. 2014
This item arrived quickly and was as described. Great value and product makes my iPad safe from scratches and damage. I found it easy to fit and the screen protector does not distract from the quality of clarity and brightness on the iPad retina display.

Recommended for anyone looking to protect their iPad screens.