Price:£32.95+ Free shipping

on 25 June 2014
Looks fab & my daughter wouldn't swap it for anything else but I have some issues with it.
1. Pedals appear too stiff for my 3yo to cycle herself
2. Steering bar & front wheel come out of alignment easily
3. Awkward to steer with handle in place
4. Generally very stiff
These factors combined mean it doesn't really teach her how to ride. In retrospect we should have got a balance bike
on 30 June 2014
Handle seems quite weak, afraid it might snap off. Would have liked a safety strap for my 19 month old granddaughter to prevent her jumping or slipping off whilst walking along pavement of busy road. Despite this she absolutely adores her Peppa Pig bike.
on 1 August 2014
Wish I had not bothered. Too hard to control cant go far without wanting to smash it up.
on 6 September 2015
Although this like trike looks the part it was a total waste of money as the back wheels hardly turn!!!! I bought it for my 2 year old for her birthday it's a good height and she can reach the pedals but hasn't the strength to make it go the back wheels are so stiff don't waste your money would be my advice. My other complaint is that the box didn't come wrapped the address was just stuck onto the bright pink and blue peppa pig box so if you wanted this as a present from Santa or for a birthday then get it delivered to a different address.
on 24 November 2014
I got this on offer which was great. It is a pain to put together and we almost gave up. Luckily we didnt as my little girl loves it.
on 13 July 2015
Item is nice and like it is on picture. Unfortunately I bought this way in advance for my daughters bday and her bday was only this weekend so I have just put this together and one of the wheels doesn't turn. I can't do anything about it as it is out of the return period.
on 28 April 2016
This was cheap as was bought in the black friday bargain sale but its not been used much as impossible for the grown up to steer. My granddaughter tips off. It was challenging to put together and really not worth the money or the hassle.
on 3 January 2015
It is s***
on 12 January 2016
We bought it for my niece as a christmas present and ahe loved it! It comes in pieces so you have to put it together but is very easy! It is very safe as well! I received it two days before expected!
on 8 October 2015
As a grandparent this trike is staying at ours for something to play with but i wouldnt recommend for every day use, very plastic but worth the money we paid for it. Bought it for our 2 year old.