4.0 out of 5 stars 'MANY NUMBERS MANY WILL SURELY REMEMBER'
I almost certainly have most if not all the material on-board many times over,
however, I just love to hear many favourite memories from yester-year perhaps
in different track order and listings.
Also, it would be fair to say that I can't help but check out an album of the 60's
era, an era of many memories and great-music.
I'll highlight a few...
Published 3 months ago by rbmusicman

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money
Plenty of great 60's music from original artists but unfortunately also in my opinion a lot of dross, however for the cost it is good value.
Published 3 months ago by Derreck Pinkney

4.0 out of 5 stars 'MANY NUMBERS MANY WILL SURELY REMEMBER', 28 May 2014
rbmusicman (U.K) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I almost certainly have most if not all the material on-board many times over,
however, I just love to hear many favourite memories from yester-year perhaps
in different track order and listings.
era, an era of many memories and great-music.
I'll highlight a few tracks from each of the five CD's to indicate the quality of the
music on-board.......Disc One......'Gary Puckett and The Union Gap' --'Young Girl'
'Zager and Evans' --'In The Year 2525' .....'Duane Eddy' --(Dance with The) 'Guitar
Man'......'The Yardbirds' --'Happenings Ten Years Time Ago' .....'The McCoys' --
'Hang on Sloopy'.....and.....'Johnny Nash' --'Cupid' (Though I believe the number
was a U.K. hit for 'Sam Cooke )........just a few of the numbers to relive the memories
of those times.......on disc two......'Fleetwood Mac' --'Albatross' ......'Jos'e Feliciano'
--'Light My Fire' ......'Scott Mckenzie' --'San Francisco' (Be sure to wear Flowers in your
Hair)......'Reparate and The Delrons' --'Captain of Your Ship' ......'Heinz' --'Country Boy'
and......'The Tokens' --'The Lion Sleeps Tonight' (Wimoweh)......just a few of the sounds
to enjoy on disc two.......on disc three......'Hugo Montenegro and His Orchestra' -- 'The
Good, The Bad and The Ugly' ......'Fleetwood Mac' --'Black Magic Woman' ......'Bobby
Darin' --'If I Were a Carpenter' ......'Floyd Cramer' --'On The Rebound' ......'Marty Robbins'
--'Devil Woman'......and......'Roger Whittaker' --'Durham Town' (The Leav'in).......Just
a few of the many memorable numbers on disc three........on disc four.......'Percy Faith'
--'The Theme From 'A Summer Place' .......'Andy Williams' --'Can't Get Used To Loosing
You' .....,.'Neil Sadaka' --'Breaking Up is Hard To Do' ......'Perry Como' --'Delaware'....
'Jim Reeves' --'I Won't Forget You' ......and.......'The Edwin Hawkin Singers' --Oh Happy
Day' .....again just a selection of the memories on disc four.......on disc five......'Mike
Berry' --'Tribute To Buddy Holly' .......'Johnny Cash' --'Ain't Me Babe' ......'The Box Tops'
--'Cry Like A Baby' .......'Maureen Evans' --'Like I Do' .......'Tony Bennett' --'The Good Life'
......and.......'Henri Mancini' and his Orchestra and Chorus' --'Moon River' .....just a few
of the many numbers to be found on disc five..................I have listed around half a dozen
tracks from each of the disc on this 5-CD compilation.
This purchase is without doubt 'Great Value for Money' (currently just £5.00 for 100 tracks)
Although many of these numbers do appear on numerous compilations, it doesn't stick to
just the 60's pop-scene, it includes many tracks that did chart aside from the main-stream
artists we listened to back then, I have to say also there are one or two songs I remember
different artists charting with, however overall it is a collection of tracks that many of us well
remember from those times ------at this price it's got to be worth consideration.

5.0 out of 5 stars 60s hits, 20 May 2014
C. Lloyd "Colin Lloyd" (Brandon, Suffolk) - See all my reviews
Great set of CDs. Apart from making me feel my age (!) in that I remember all the words, I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 60's, 11 May 2014
I have lots of the 100 Hits 60's collections, and apart from the inevitable amount of duplicate songs already owned on previous volumes, I can't fault these discs.
If however you are looking for The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Hollies etc. this disc is not for you, what we have instead is a real mix of 60's music, from Instrumentals to Ballads, with songs from artists not usually found on 60's compilations, Billy Joe Royal, The Statler Brothers and Dave Brubeck to name three, there are many well known favourites her along the more obscure tracks, and if you already own many 60's collections buy this, otherwise other collections may be more to your liking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
good selection of old classics nice to hear some that don't get played very often.

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 21 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD OVERALL COLLECTION, 15 Jun 2014
Mr. Aa James - See all my reviews
This is a good wide ranging compilation of the familiar and the less well known
There is a nice selection of instrumentals also, If you are looking for something
a bit more varied, this is one to go for.

3.0 out of 5 stars 60's hits, 5 Jun 2014
Not quite as good as I hoped.A lot of different songs from other cd's but wasn't really my favourite cd

5.0 out of 5 stars great hits, 11 May 2014
all this for only £5 sixties and seventies my era great listening to will buy more of these discs at this price you can not go wrong

5.0 out of 5 stars sixties lives on, 11 May 2014
teenager again! most of the songs would stand up in to-days market went to see some of the groups in the sixties the sound was just the same,

5.0 out of 5 stars Another 60's Album, 21 Mar 2014
Yet another 60's Album in my collection of CD's. A good selection of 60's music by many great artists. Recommened to all.

100 Hits 60s Originals